• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72-74 challenger grill assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The center plastic piece is the grill.(either gray or black depending on if it's a Rallye) The fiberglass piece that the grill mounts to(and has the headlight openings in it) is the front header panel. What part are you looking for?

Bill

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh.. I'm rebuilding a 340, 4 speed Rallye. Should my grille be grey or black? My header panel is in two pieces. Gonna have to getter fixed.
Thankx!

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the fiberglass header panel PM me if interested

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rallye's came with the black grill. They were moulded in black plastic...not painted black.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a good center grille, but it is silver. You would need to paint it flat black. $65 + the shipping. PM me for PICS.

flyinbrian

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im interested in these parts but i would like to see pics if possible must be in good shape if you cant post pics you may text pics my # is 714 292 0600 thanks

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is correct and no one is likely to ever do it. Fortunately fiberglass is easy to repair. As far as pics on the grills. I gave you the addresses to different companies that sell the repop grilles and they will most likely be from the same Mfg. Go to their site if you want to see a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back