• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72 Challenger rust free Body !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV2A66

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Challenger body with no rust issues. This car was parked in a garage in 1981 and sat on jack stands till may of 09. It was originally a 318 auto ac (long gone) and was pulled apart for a BB swap, that never happened. It has a perfect rallye dash and pad and ac vents. The interior is all there, bucket seats, console, seat belts, headliner, carpet all in good shape. It has a stock flat hood and an original rallye hood. Front end has been rebuilt and so has the disk brakes, rear is a 8 3/4 3.23 sg. This would be a great car to restore, resto rod, drag car or make a pro touring. It will take very little work to paint this mopar. I will include a 71 440hp and auto trans or 360 if you want a sb. I'm asking $7500. I could easily part out for more money, but want to sell together. If you want one of the best original bodys this is it, and much cheaper in the long run than starting with a rusty shell. I have many extras that can be added for more money such as : 4spd. pedals, hemi 4spd, dana 60, and more. Any ?????? 206-948-3766

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back