• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72 Cuda Restomod

Buckminster

Reaction score
We will keep you and your wife in our thoughts and prayers. Fantastic work on the car. Thank you for sharing.

JKCuda

Reaction score
Been a while since I updated but things are still progressing, although slowly. Wife is still fighting the good fight and the car is now painted. I've begun installing the TTI exhaust that has been sitting in my garage for about 18 months. Headers went in very easily but I'm finding the mounting brackets for the dual exhaust hangers to be a bit of a PITA to do by myself with having to mockup the exhaust and then drill to bolt them to the back seat pan. I'll get there but man a lift would be really helpful right now!

IMG_2084.jpg
IMG_2085.jpg
IMG_2094.jpg
IMG_2095.jpg

Last edited:

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Been a while since I updated but things are still progression, although slowly. Wife is still fighting the good fight and the car is now painted. I've begun installing the TTI exhaust that has been sitting in my garage for about 18 months. Headers went in very easily but I'm finding the mounting brackets for the dual exhaust hangers to be a bit of a PITA to do by myself with having to mockup the exhaust and then drill to bolt them to the back seat pan. I'll get there but man a lift would be really helpful right now!

View attachment 117199
View attachment 117200
View attachment 117201
View attachment 117202
Good looking car. I love TTi's on smallblocks much easier not having to pull that link and bring the passenger side up from the bottom.

JKCuda

Reaction score
Good looking car. I love TTi's on smallblocks much easier not having to pull that link and bring the passenger side up from the bottom.
Thanks. Yeah they were great to install. Only real issue I had with the headers is I can't seem to find a good way to route the starter wires to where they won't contact the header tube. I may end up having to shorten them or replace them with longer cables to get what I want. I had the car up already so I put them both in from the bottom. Easy peasy.

Back