• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 340 4 speed cuda

sabre.mill

Reaction score
was wondering if any one would b interested or give me some ideas on what its worth ? the car not the best of shape but have fender tag ,vin # build sheet etc.. let me know it may be listed for sale thanks just pm please thanks

74 Mopar

Reaction score
Like this previous posters have said....lots of variables. Is it matching numbers? How much rust? Running? How complete is it? (Like do you have the expensive parts like the grill, hood, dash, etc?) A 73 'parts car' - lots of rust, not running, etc is worth $2-4k. A running, mostly complete project car is going from $4-10k, depending on condition. Daily drivers are going for $9-16k and perfect, show cars are going for $20-30k. This is what I've seen actually sell on ebay the last few months, not what people are asking which is a lot of times a lot more. Condition is everything, which is why we'd need pictures and lots more info.

I've been shopping for a 73-74 Cuda project car for a good 6 mo. now, so I might be interested in buying, with more info.

sabre.mill

Reaction score
just trying to get an idea guys , will keep u posted if things work out , and post some pics if all works out thanks and if there is anyone else with there 2 cents i will listen , only info is it is a real 340, 4 speed car with all the right paper work , and needs total resto... thanks

sabre.mill

Reaction score
cuda 73

hers a pic

73 cudas 005.jpg

73 cudas 007.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
1000 to the right buyer.
That car needs 30K or more to get it back to the road.
If the floors are that rusty, I would assume so is the trunk and the 4 frame rails. Front rails are most likely shot since it is sitting on the ground.
Is the vin tag still with the dash? That vin is the most important "paperwork" you can get with one of these mopars.
Too bad really.

74 Mopar

Reaction score
Dude... wow. Sorry to say, but I don't think that's worth anything. It's already been parted out....front end's gone, floor pans rusted.
Nothing's there. Bummer. It would take more money to put in it than it's worth.

michael

Reaction score
that cuda looks like a parts car but it has no parts worth having.its not worth much

:love7:

Jooeys

Reaction score
4 speed ? .. Sorry but that looks like an auto to me in the pic ? Did someone make it an automatic ?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
The body I used to build my tube chassis 9 sec race car was a bit better than that one !!

moparleo

Reaction score
Now, now boys. We don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I think he gets the message that it would not be our first choice to pay any money for. If you bought it, try to get a refund, or just leave it where it is. You will be money ahead that way, and hopefully learned a good lesson.:sad9:

Last edited:
Back