• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Barracuda

Ricky J

Reaction score
Can any one tell me where to get drawings of chassis and front end diagrams with measurements .Wanting to replace front frame rails ,upper and lower cowl ,firewall,inner fenders and radiator support panel etc .Would like to get as much information if possible so i can give to my repairer here in Australia.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Try to rescue the Radiator support as it will hard to license without a body VIN number .

Ricky J

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the vin number on dash pad

AUSTA

Reaction score
Not sure if the Barracuda is the same ,the challenger has the dash VIN,a chassis no on the top of cowl & 1 on the top radiator support bar in WA the dash Vin must match the Chassis VIN to indicate the dash hasn't been changed from another vehicle i had changed the cowl but i was passed using the radiator bar VIN

Ricky J

Reaction score
Ok thanks dont think there are any on mine as i believe the person before me changed these parts.Got the import papers hopefuly will be ok.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Definitely try to keep the numbers on the car. Straighten the support if you have to.
those numbers help with holding value in the present and future.
The numbers can be very difficult to find. Sometimes it requires sanding to find them. Look around and you will see where everyone elses numbers are so you can check for yours.

Ricky J

Reaction score
Thanks will have a look. But do you have any idea of where I can get drawings of lay out of the whole front end with measurments.As the person I bought the car of in Florida did a absolute **** job and have to change the whole front including frame rails.

AUSTA

Reaction score
send a mail to aussiemark he is doing the front end on a barracuda at the moment he may have a set

Back