• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Challenger

moparfreak

Reaction score
Good to see a E-body forum :) I got a 73 Challenger that I've bought in 1984. My first real car that I could never part with. 340 rally 4 speed with 3.91 posi that's never been beat by a Chevy. Good to be here and will get picture soon

67hemi

Reaction score
Welcome, and glad to hear that you've never been beat by a Chevy.

GTXperience

Reaction score
Good to see a E-body forum :) I got a 73 Challenger that I've bought in 1984. My first real car that I could never part with. 340 rally 4 speed with 3.91 posi that's never been beat by a Chevy. Good to be here and will get picture soon

Welcome to FEBO moparfreak! BTW: Does the above statement also apply to Fords? ;)

moparfreak

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Got to dig my camera out. I'll do that soon :) Got the car in a few hundred pieces and in primer right now. Hopefully get back to work on it soon.

Only Ford that I lost to was a 70 Mach 1. Had him until half way through second gear and she started missing. Went to third and she really started crapping out on me. The Ford pass me then so I just let off.

The nearest track was only an 1/8 mile track. My best time was 8:50's without slicks.

Back