• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 Cuda Stripes Added - Phoenix Graphics

Titan1969

Reaction score
After much back and forth on what type of stripes to put on the Cuda, I decided to do factory correct. I really like some of the older stripes with the 340 spelled out and billboards, however since the car is numbers matching I thought it best to keep it closer to original.
I bought the Phoenix Graphics stripes and their non stick gel ( highly recommend).
While adding graphics is made to look easy on YouTube, its not.
I could've have easily destroyed the strips if I allowed them to touch the body without the gel or got the backing paper wet.
All went ok except for a few bubbles I could not totally work out and had to "pin prick".

Now the Cuda looks is a little more "Hot Wheels"

Add Stripes 1.jpg

Add Stripes 2.jpg

Add Stripes 3.jpg

Add Stripes 4.jpg

Add Stripes 5.jpg

Add Stripes 6.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
Keep it original if it’s all there. JMO
Wish I would of had the original 340 for my 73 , 3 speed. Looks great

PhoenixGraphix

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Car looks beautiful and you did do a great job. We developed the gel with a chemist and it sure does give you a lot more time to slide the product around in place rather than using soap and water mix. Thank you for your business. Happy Holidays

Titan1969

Reaction score
Car looks beautiful and you did do a great job. We developed the gel with a chemist and it sure does give you a lot more time to slide the product around in place rather than using soap and water mix. Thank you for your business. Happy Holidays
the stripe material is top notch and heavy, thanks for making a great product.

Back