• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 73 Petty Blue Cuda For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnhuckin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Petty Blue 73 Cuda in good shape that I am selling. $12,000.

Solid car - body and frame in good condition (passenger quarter has minor damage and some rocker panel bubbling)

• Engine - built 383. Ported/polished, 509 purple cam, single & dual plane intakes (dual plane on now)
  • Transmission - 833 4 speed with pistol grip
  • Exhaust - Jet Hot coated headers to Spin Tech mufflers to tig welded 2" pipes out side
  • Rear end - 8 3/4 with 355 gears
  • Original hood now on car, fiberglas hood included
  • 2 sets of front and rear wheels/tires - slotted mags and black steel Wheel Vintiques
  • Lots of extras and original parts included

Car has not been started in 2 years but ran very well. Parked in my garage.
Check out "huxcuda" on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oa4hs-yrQ). My son videotape me doing a burnout before putting it away for the winter.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll send more pics and info. I live in CT.
Thanks,
Jack

Blackcatstrat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy neighbor, I'm about 1/2 hour from you.
Seems like a good deal on the Cuda.
Take care.
Jer

I have a Petty Blue 73 Cuda in good shape that I am selling. $12,000.

Solid car - body and frame in good condition (passenger quarter has minor damage and some rocker panel bubbling)

• Engine - built 383. Ported/polished, 509 purple cam, single & dual plane intakes (dual plane on now)
  • Transmission - 833 4 speed with pistol grip
  • Exhaust - Jet Hot coated headers to Spin Tech mufflers to tig welded 2" pipes out side
  • Rear end - 8 3/4 with 355 gears
  • Original hood now on car, fiberglas hood included
  • 2 sets of front and rear wheels/tires - slotted mags and black steel Wheel Vintiques
  • Lots of extras and original parts included

Car has not been started in 2 years but ran very well. Parked in my garage.
Check out "huxcuda" on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69oa4hs-yrQ). My son videotape me doing a burnout before putting it away for the winter.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll send more pics and info. I live in CT.
Thanks,
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back