• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 74 challenger Rallye roller, No rust Dana60 4 link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubs Chops

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys I really hate to do this but I am trying to be financially responsible and pay off some loans. My dream car is going to have to wait.

74 challenger Rallye 360 console car. no fender tag or build sheet unfortunately

The car had a 12pt art morrison roll cage that I was going to take the front section out of so I could run a full interior. I have cut the front windshield hoop and dash bar out.

it has a 4link Dana 60 rear end, has been mini tubbed to clear the 4 link in the rear.
4:56 gear spool
Hytuff axles built by Strange
Strange driveshaft as well.

It has 0 rust. I mean it guys 0. a little bodywork and you can go straight to paint.
it has sit in a garage since 1983. the original vinyl top is still on it with 0 tears.

I recently took all of the trunk down to bare metal, primed, re-seam sealed, and bedlinered.
Have a new EFI Tank and 650hp in tank fuel pump and well as electronic sender all assembled and ready to install.
the car is complete minus the engine,trans,and interior. it currently is stripped. I have the guages cleaned and ready to re-install. I am asking 12,500 obo it has cost me that much on the 68 charger in just sheet metal I have been working on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bt1404

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dubs- if this is still available, call me

Bryan 585-259-1710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back