• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

A few latest cleaned up pics of my 70 Cuda

djwhog

Reaction score
So here are a few pics showing some of the details since I picked up the car early this past winter. I added some NOS parts and did a lot of cleanup etc. :cool: New Shocks tires etc. and a few NOS under hood parts too.

Car is only in need of 3 trim parts to make her near perfect, those 3 not so perfect ones have minor dings etc. are driver condition. Interior is near cherry and pics do not do paint justice, but it is very nice.

Man these car parts are big BUCKS.. for E bodies. :)

Car is documented 26,505 origional miles

I still need to do a final coat of zaino, it is only clay bared and waxed in these pics.

_MG_0085 (Large).JPG

_MG_0094 (Large).jpg

_MG_0097 (Large).JPG

_MG_0100 (Large).jpg

djwhog

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I origionally bought it site un seen and was going to do a 440-6pack or hemi clone, when I saw the car ran the numbers it was in to good of shape to destroy a factory shaker 340 #s matching car. It still needs a very few minor tweaks but is getting there:)

Today I am going to take it to my 1st car show.

Will be the most miles driven in over 20 years for her..

I guess then it is back in the garage since fall/winter in WY is coming soon.

TexasTorred

Reaction score
Wow, is all I can say. Very nice. I've read only the 340 and 383 e-bodies had an A/C option. Guess those 440 and 426 hemi owners didn't want ANYTHING draining that power in a straight line....LOL

Is that an A/C compressor I see under that shaker? Very nice ride!

greg

djwhog

Reaction score
Thanks yep mine is a 340 car too. Yes it is and I have the OEM unit, but it was converted to 134.

Back