• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AAR Air cleaner question

Rob C

Reaction score
Does the AAR Cuda use a specific Air cleaner assembley or will it use any 6pak air cleaner?

ramenth

Reaction score
I've asked the same question myself of a vendor at Carlisle. I want to use an AAR hood on my Baccaruda with a sixpack on the 500 inch-er. He told me that any six pack air cleaner will work.

Rob C

Reaction score
My quick reply doesn't work! (??????????????????)

Ok, while any 6pak cleaner will bolt on and clean air, is there a specific one for the AAR hood? Because I see a number of different models.

Moparparts

Reaction score
If you have an original factory AAR Cuda hood an air cleaner from a T/A or AAR are the same and they are unique to those two cars. They are designed to fit around the opening in the hood when it is closed against the seal. I have an NOS seal here but no original air cleaner. They do repo steel ones now

Rob C

Reaction score
If you have an original factory AAR Cuda hood an air cleaner from a T/A or AAR are the same and they are unique to those two cars. They are designed to fit around the opening in the hood when it is closed against the seal. I have an NOS seal here but no original air cleaner. They do repo steel ones now

Repo steel ???? air cleaner lids/assembles????

Rob C

Reaction score
I found this site awile back http://www.nicksgarage.com/aircleaner.htm and saved it into my favorites explains all the different types of air cleaners out there. Eventually I want a six pack style air cleaner for my 4 barrel just can`t afford it right now.

Awesome Dan, frickkin awesome.

Now to find a place........... that will also have the rubber seal with it!

Moparparts

Reaction score
Yes they are making the repo steel air cleaner bases and lids

Rob C

Reaction score
Thanks Moparts. I hated to ask who and where,, but I am spending a lot of time at work in the new job position/location.

So, I ask… who and where can I get a AAR Ir cleaner set up.

Lunch is over fellas, thanks for the help.

Moparparts

Reaction score
SIX PACK PERFORMANCE

(505) 345-8539

3021 4th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107
or
Year One Atlanta Georgia should have them also

Back