• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Am I crazy for even considering this one for a project

challenger6pak

Reaction score
If you know how to do all the work and want that car it is fairly priced. I just bought a Challenger SE that is in the same condition. If you have a shop do the car, it is not worth buying. If you want it perfect instead of nice, it is not worth buying. If you have not done a lot of these cars in this condition, don't touch it.

Spars332

Reaction score
I'd love to buy a more complete car. Rolling shells are going for 6k plus that are total rust buckets. So unless I can find something 4 to 4500 to aquire I am hosed as for being able to get my dream.

moparleo

Reaction score
Realistically, we are trying to prevent you from getting yourself a nightmare, not a good dream. I am sure that you were hoping for everyone to say " go for it " sorry to let you down, but the final decision is yours. Give your self a gut check. I told my children when they were growing up that if you are not sure that you are doing the right thing, then don't do it. You will always find another car.

Spars332

Reaction score
No,I totally understand and appreciate it.
Already knew the answer but, was hoping it wasn't so.

Was just explaining why I can't buy a more complete car. I'd love to be able to drop 10k on a car with less work needed.

js29

Reaction score
by the time that car ever saw the finishing point you would have 30k invested in it. with out counting your time!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
by the time that car ever saw the finishing point you would have 30k invested in it. with out counting your time!
Only if you took it to a shop. That I what I was meaning between perfect and nice in my earlier post.

Back