• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Amature

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Colorado.

With the window sticker and the buildsheet you can have a mostly correct fender tag remade.
It appears, your car is originally fk5, deep burnt orange metallic.
If your dash frame is tan, then you must have a T5 interior.
T5 tan interior on a gran coupe is one of my favorite interiors. Looks awesome with the wood grain inserts on the panels.
Do you have your original interior?
What is on the build sheet for the interior code?

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Colorado.

With the window sticker and the buildsheet you can have a mostly correct fender tag remade.
It appears, your car is originally fk5, deep burnt orange metallic.
If your dash frame is tan, then you must have a T5 interior.
T5 tan interior on a gran coupe is one of my favorite interiors. Looks awesome with the wood grain inserts on the panels.
Do you have your original interior?
What is on the build sheet for the interior code?
Paint code GK6 metallic autumn bronze. Interior PK17 and all interior is original. The sticker with freight 3599. Bought the car in 98. Started in 16. Was in 3 different body shops. Started putting back together last year, still have a ways to go. Thanks for welcoming me in this wonderful opportunity to grow my knowledge of the best muscle cars in the world.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Paint code GK6 metallic autumn bronze. Interior PK17 and all interior is original. The sticker with freight 3599. Bought the car in 98. Started in 16. Was in 3 different body shops. Started putting back together last year, still have a ways to go. Thanks for welcoming me in this wonderful opportunity to grow my knowledge of the best muscle cars in the world.
John, are you sure that broadcast sheet does not show PRT7 for the interior?
PR leather seats are the standard Gran Coupe interior in 1971.
1971 GranCoupe Standard PR Leather Interior.jpg

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Yes PRT7. Hard to read, has some spring rust stains on it. Looked like a 1 at a glance. What is the T7

gran coupe john

Reaction score
That is it!! But one thing. Automatic shifter on steering column. No rally dash. Overhead conselette

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Know I believe I had the car painted the wrong color? Wish I was on this sight a few years back. All you guys have a wide range of knowledge on these cars. Thank you for your expertise!!!

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Your paint looks to be the correct GK6 - Autumn Bronze Metallic. It is going to be spectacular out in the bright sun!

1692399407155.png

A great video of a 1971 Gran Coupe in GK6 with PRT7 interior with Alabama license plate:

Xcudame

Reaction score
John, it's a beautiful color and going to be a beautiful car! I've always said Chrysler had the best colors bar none.

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Your paint looks to be the correct GK6 - Autumn Bronze Metallic. It is going to be spectacular out in the bright sun!

View attachment 111030

A great video of a 1971 Gran Coupe in GK6 with PRT7 interior with Alabama license plate:

MCG,
You made my day! Thank you.... Everyone has been an inspiration, and has got me motivated to finish this car.

Back