• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Amature

gran coupe john

Reaction score
New to this, and a rookie that is not versed on e bodies. have a 71 barracuda gran coupe 318. Looking to find anyone to help me get this thing back on the road. getting close??

moparlee

Reaction score
John, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Show us your Gran Coupe and fire away with your questions. Lot's of knowledgeable people on board here.

gran coupe john

Reaction score
John, welcome to the site from Michigan!
Show us your Gran Coupe and fire away with your questions. Lot's of knowledgeable people on board here.
Thanks moparlee! I have looked for 3 months for the correct dash frame paint. This is what I got.. I also need someone to help me put this dash and wiring all back together. Everything is here to do so. I can get it running once that is done.

20230721_125331.jpg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert. Keep firing off questions. Plenty of knowledgeable people here that can help. And I'm sure a few live near to you that are willing to help. Also, don't forget to show us some pictures of your Gran Coupe!

pschlosser

Reaction score
Just to clarify, John. We're here to enthusiastically help YOU make repairs to your vehicle. If you're looking to hire help, fly me out from California and I'm your man! Seriously, many of us enjoy fixing Mopars a great deal, and we enjoy (vicariously) helping others do the same.

But if you're weary of taking advice, and just want it fixed, be sure to let us know. Our advice may differ a little between helping YOU and directing you to another.

pschlosser

Reaction score
Thanks moparlee! I have looked for 3 months for the correct dash frame paint. This is what I got.. I also need someone to help me put this dash and wiring all back together. Everything is here to do so. I can get it running once that is done.

View attachment 110765
I don't (yet) know the color of your interior, but I was expecting the dash frame and ash tray to be black, a semi-gloss eggshell-like sheen of a black.

An image of the fender tag tells us more than the photos of the outside and inside of your care in some cases. Looking forward to learning from your car, as well as helping you succeed. These cars are not hard to work on. But if you want to keep things original, you may be able to learn from many of our mistakes.

Welcome to the forum.

gran coupe john

Reaction score
I don't (yet) know the color of your interior, but I was expecting the dash frame and ash tray to be black, a semi-gloss eggshell-like sheen of a black.

An image of the fender tag tells us more than the photos of the outside and inside of your care in some cases. Looking forward to learning from your car, as well as helping you succeed. These cars are not hard to work on. But if you want to keep things original, you may be able to learn from many of our mistakes.

Welcome to the forum.
The car is mostly original, with matching numbers. Fender tag is missing, although I have the build sheet, and original sticker price. That was in window. I have been trying my best to keep it original. I need more physical help. I have personally restored a bunch of the 50+ old parts.

20230815_195719.jpg

20230815_200021.jpg

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Just to clarify, John. We're here to enthusiastically help YOU make repairs to your vehicle. If you're looking to hire help, fly me out from California and I'm your man! Seriously, many of us enjoy fixing Mopars a great deal, and we enjoy (vicariously) helping others do the same.

But if you're weary of taking advice, and just want it fixed, be sure to let us know. Our advice may differ a little between helping YOU and directing you to another.
I would love to find someone that knows this car. Most around here that know something are retired. I wish I could fly you here, but I am afraid you might be here for months. The car has been in 3 different body shops. 5 years total. I have had it bad a little over a year trying my best to get it back together.

gran coupe john

Reaction score
I would love to find someone that knows this car. Most around here that know something are retired. I wish I could fly you here, but I am afraid you might be here for months. The car has been in 3 different body shops. 5 years total. I have had it bad a little over a year trying my best to get it back together.
Back

20230815_195738.jpg

gran coupe john

Reaction score
I could give you a place to stay, but paying rent in California is way out of my league.

Cuda U Code

Reaction score
Welcome from TN. It appears you have a majority of the work completed and it looks very well done.

Back