• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Any football fans here

Ray

Reaction score
Capin Courage. Romo comes thru. How bout that.

ramenth

Reaction score
Where is everybody?

This everybody didn't have time yesterday morning to check in. Had to haul ass to work after sleeping through the alarm clock (the wife.)

So, let's see, after coming back down 21-3 against the Raiders, 21-0 against the Patriots, and taking care of business against a good Eagles team - though their record doesn't show it - the talking heads on ESPN are still asking the question: "are the Bills for real?"

The real test is yet to come, in my opinion, against that helluva good defense in Washington (giving up just 15 points a game) scheduled for the 30th of this month.

Ray

Reaction score
I posted in the beginning the bills would surprise a lot of people this year. Also said they would beat the eagles. As for the redskins, as it stands at the moment let's see how they are after they play the eagles this week.

Don't worry the Bills will make the play offs.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Go Packers!

greenbay.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
Yeah, quite a rare time for football fans here in Detroit. I'm preoccupied with the Tigers at the moment though....:icon_cheers:

Congrats on the Tigers win over the Yanks, by the way. The Yanks have some things to figure out over the offseason.

But then again so do the Phillies and that supposedly great trifecta of pitching they assembled to be able to get through the short series.

Ray

Reaction score
Congrats on the Tigers win over the Yanks, by the way. The Yanks have some things to figure out over the offseason.

But then again so do the Phillies and that supposedly great trifecta of pitching they assembled to be able to get through the short series.

All the pitching in the world isn't worth squat if you can't manage one stinking run in the most important game of the season.

Ray

Reaction score
Yeah, quite a rare time for football fans here in Detroit. I'm preoccupied with the Tigers at the moment though....:icon_cheers:

I know the feeling hope your teams fair better then mine.

Back