• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anybody use MOPAR PN 68003662AB to adapt / mount fly-by-wire pedal to E-body?

moparlifer

Reaction score
Greetings all,
I'm trying to figure the easiest way to mount the fly-by-wire pedal from a 6.4 crate engine in my pass compartment. I saw someone made a tapered adapter from steel but i don't want to work that hard.
I figured the scat packs have to mount their pedal to the FW so i googled it a few times and found this factory adapter.
Has anyone used this to adapter to mount the late model fly-by-wire pedal in an e-body?
If so and it doesn't work why and what did you do to get it to work?
Thanks All !

MR_68003662AB_Fro.jpg

Katfish

Reaction score
Problem with all the factory pedals is there's no provision for the kick down cable

Hemi392

Reaction score
So, there is an answer to this problem however its a few $$$$$.. So Bouchillion Performance now has a kit 3325S that is GEN III Kickdown Cable System with Sensor. so this allows you to mount on your #5 and #7 ignition coils a bracket that lets you use your original Accelerator pedal and cable that attaches to the bracket which then operates the sensor so your electronic throttle body now works and at the same time there is a cable that now goes down to the Kickdown and operates that lever as well. clean setup that works, and looks like a factory setup. it goes for $650 but is well worth it...

Last edited:

moparlifer

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.
I'm going manual trans so kick-down not an issue.
But I'm getting some great ideas how best to proceed from everyone.
👍

Back