• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone heard of the dash pad factory?

Mrfixit

Reaction score
so are the dashpad factory and dashes2go the same place,i sent the dashpad factory 7 core dash pads to lower the price on the cuda one i needed,that was 5 weeks ago,messaged them a couple times and the excuses have started,was told they would give me a tracking number when she gets back to the office,that was last thursday,called today i think the same girl answered the phone just said hello,i had to ask if this was the dashpad factory she said yes ,asked about my order and had to give her my info like she didnt know what i was talking about,again she said she would look into it and send me a tracking number,very disappointed they were very helpful till they got my cores and money,now the runaround.sucks when these venders dont do what they say they are going to do.I WONT BE USING THE DASHPADFACTORY AGAIN.
The same woman gave me the exact same run around with the "when I get back to the office" BS. They won't get me twice!

72 blue 400

Reaction score
same runaround i got,started with the sorry sorry.then the same when i get back to the office crap,finally after 5 weeks of the 2 week turn around she admits they shipped my pad to another customer,but it gets better now there going to upgrade my order and ship it the next day got the pad a week afterwards and they used a rusty dahpad frame,the other lady selling pads on mopar sites is a supplier of the dash pad factory sounds like they have quite the half ass business going.

Mrfixit

Reaction score
same runaround i got,started with the sorry sorry.then the same when i get back to the office crap,finally after 5 weeks of the 2 week turn around she admits they shipped my pad to another customer,but it gets better now there going to upgrade my order and ship it the next day got the pad a week afterwards and they used a rusty dahpad frame,the other lady selling pads on mopar sites is a supplier of the dash pad factory sounds like they have quite the half ass business going.
She told me that I was being upgraded to overnight shipping right after she told me that my dash was shipped last week? I’ll be doing lots of advertising for these clowns!

72 blue 400

Reaction score
well i finally had time to mount this pos,very disappointed,for the money i spent you would think i wouldnt have to trim it to get the light bar to fit.hope people stop buying from these clowns i sent them 2 ebody cores,3 71up b-body cores,2 a-body cores and still paid $490 next time i will use just dashes or buy a dam cover.blue dash is a factory frame and pad.black is from the dashpadfactory

DSCF7650.JPG

DSCF7651.JPG

DSCF7655.JPG

Back