• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

anyone hit the flea markets looking for parts?

moparal

Reaction score
Lots of times I get lucky and find manuals, radios, and cool mopar items at flea markets and garage sales. I grab carbs and stuff when I can

Anyone else take the time to go searching like this? Makes for a fun day

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
You can score some good stuff in antique stores, old car mags, brochures, owners manuals, old car memorabilia, old dragracing memorabilia, diecast cars, or old hot wheels cars.

memike

Reaction score
My wife douse and my shelf is full of great manuals that she bout for around $5 dollars each and some you can't get anymore, Yes there are some good stuff out there to find,

67hemi

Reaction score
All the time. sometimes I find good deals, but most of the time the seller had "exactly what I was looking for, in perfect condition, but sold it for pratactally nothing" 10 minute before I got there.

memike

Reaction score
I found this at a rummage sale, drove it fore about 1 1/2 years and pulled my 12' john boat with it $400 dolors .

Sold it to get started on my new cottage on the hill. $1.200 and just changed the oil and new plugs and wire's and cap and points

That has been about three years ago.

There is allot of them out there you just have to find them.

LIFE%20027.jpg

LIFE%20030.jpg

Back