• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, e-body parts stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
nothing new but MAYBE a crappy one or two. Pretty rough.

Odin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just now bought a HUGE e-body parts stash. Have barely gotten into all the totes but have seen alot of new re-popped parts, AMD sheet metal parts, oem used parts, a complete set of 6-pac carbs plus 1, extremely nice survivor rim-blo wheel with fish center, 2 rebuilt 4bbl HEMI carbs, lots and lots of smalls, radios, the list goes on and on. Planning to get it all home within the next few weeks and inventory it all. Can ship alot of the small stuff but some of the larger sheet metal,, Indy and Farmington swap. OEM cuda shaker hood but needs some work. Make your lists for me and I can go thru it all and see what I can find for you. Air cleaner bases, 6 pac and dual 4's, shaker bases. Just as soon not e-bay this stuff. They'll make more on it all than I would. I'm a b-body guy so this may take awhile to figure this all out as to what is there. PM please. SW Mo. Trying to unpack more each day but going slow. Keep checking back daily for more stuff.
Do you have an Undamaged six barrel intake?

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Oh I thought you were selling one
Looking for the one I have. It must be buried in the swap trailer that, for obvious reasons, hasn't been unpacked for ages and looks like it won't be any time soon. I went into it quite a ways but didn't find it yet.

Mason73

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the one I have. It must be buried in the swap trailer that, for obvious reasons, hasn't been unpacked for ages and looks like it won't be any time soon. I went into it quite a ways but didn't find it yet.
Thanks let me know if you find it

mmissile

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a rt-hand 7" headlight bucket for 70, 72-74 cuda. Using aftermarket headlights, and there appears to be left and right buckets. Old sealed-beams seem to confirm by tabs and notches.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Looking for a rt-hand 7" headlight bucket for 70, 72-74 cuda. Using aftermarket headlights, and there appears to be left and right buckets. Old sealed-beams seem to confirm by tabs and notches.
Have a set with the rings on e-bay but I can beat that price off the bay. I'll find it and send the link.

hemienvy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you post a phone number or email ?
Thank you, a PM would work.

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for 70-1 tail panel trim, rear window trim corners and straight piece, top of door and quarter trim for a barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back