• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

arm rest in door panel

michael bucklew

Reaction score
putting arm rest and other piece on the door panel--they are original. figured out the padded part, but the rest is a mystery a lot of holes in what i call the finger cup looks like that --gusset---- is in the way. there are 2 longer screws that go into the armrest on the flange. one hole is visible to the left of the metal part..is there something else that gets screwed to that metal part????
2000-01-01 00.01.01.jpg

michael bucklew

Reaction score
thanks---looks like i am missing a bracket that screws on the finger cup
went through all my parts---as i disassembled the car ---parts were bagged and tagged--cannot find that bracket---is it possible that it was not on my 71 challenger???

moparleo

Reaction score
Too late for this now but " Bag, Tag AND take lots of pictures. Just missed the last part.
How long ago was this car taken apart ? Have you gotten a reassembly manual yet or just going part by part...?

michael bucklew

Reaction score
Too late for this now but " Bag, Tag AND take lots of pictures. Just missed the last part.
How long ago was this car taken apart ? Have you gotten a reassembly manual yet or just going part by part...?
problem solved---car was disassembled back in the early 90s----where can i get and assembly manual--had one but Hurricane Katrina ate it

Back