• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Auto Lift from Best Buy Automotive Equipment

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Looking for feedback on a company called.........Best Buy Automotive Equipment.

Best Buy Auto Equipment - Car Lifts, Tire Changers, Wheel Balancers

I'm looking to purchase a new lift for my shop and would like to know if anyone has dealt specifically with this company. And if so, what was the outcome? Good, bad, ugly?

Your experiences are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!
:thumbsup:

70chall440

Reaction score
I think I looked at them when I was looking for a lift some years ago, I don't remember why I passed on them and went with Direct Lift but as I recall the Direct Lift had a better rep, but I am not 100% sure. I know this isn't super helpful but I thought I'd throw it out there.

John Rimel

Reaction score
I think I looked at them when I was looking for a lift some years ago, I don't remember why I passed on them and went with Direct Lift but as I recall the Direct Lift had a better rep, but I am not 100% sure. I know this isn't super helpful but I thought I'd throw it out there.

They usually vend at Barrett Jackson. Bogi from the MT AllGirls Garage was the spokesperson at their booth.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, I just ordered my lift from them this afternoon. Seemed like all was in order and they knew what they were doing. I guess I'll find out in the next couple weeks just how good/bad they are! Fingers crossed!

terrywalker

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, I just ordered my lift from them this afternoon. Seemed like all was in order and they knew what they were doing. I guess I'll find out in the next couple weeks just how good/bad they are! Fingers crossed!
Please let us know which lift you ordered and what you think of the lift and ease of installation. I'm looking at ordering a 4 post lift also. Thanks.
Terry W.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Please let us know which lift you ordered and what you think of the lift and ease of installation. I'm looking at ordering a 4 post lift also. Thanks.
Terry W.
Terry,

I decided on an Atlas Apex 9 ALI certified 4 post for my shop. Of course, won't know about installation and how well it works for about a month or so yet. I'll try to update later after I've had some time with the lift.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
I just installed a Aresco 4 post in my garage to stack Chargers. Don't worry, the E body is still in there also... Only went with them because they are local.

Attachments

• 20210320_161540.jpg
    20210320_161540.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 157
  • 20210320_161519.jpg
    20210320_161519.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 153

moparlee

Reaction score
I just installed a Aresco 4 post in my garage to stack Chargers. Don't worry, the E body is still in there also... Only went with them because they are local.
What's your ceiling height? Looks like a pretty tight squeeze at that beam.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
What's your ceiling height? Looks like a pretty tight squeeze at that beam.
Yes, it was tight. Measured, double measured and triple measured. Mine is 10'. I have 3-4" at the top and 5-6" between the bottom of hoist to roof of the bottom car.

Back