• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Back to my roots

mayhem

Reaction score
Greetings All! In 1975 my first car was a 73 Challenger & I've owned four others since then. Currently divorcing a 68 Dart for my newest mistress - a 72 Challenger project. The car needs EVERYTHING & I'm slowly gathering parts/pieces. I recently scored a 572 Hemi & Indy 426-1 Legend heads. Clearly I'm not a numbers matching guy but have mad respect for anyone with the skill & patience to do that type of repair/rebuild. I am hoping to knock off the E-Body rust (literally & figuratively) which starts by immersing myself in FEBO. I look forward to being an active & supportive community member. I'm in Eastern Washington & part of the federal witness protection program (only one of those is true - you choose). Mopar to ya!

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Glad to have you here! Sounds like you have a good project to work on! Plenty of help and knowledge here on the forum that's for sure! How bout a pic or two of your Challenger in its current state of repair so we can see what your dealing with!? Again, welcome to the forum and greetings from Nebraska! :)

budascuda

Reaction score
Welcome to our site and good luck with everything!
So where do you really live? Lol

mayhem

Reaction score
Appreciate the warm welcome from all. Pics of the heap will be posted soon. I'm in Spokane.

fasjac

Reaction score
Greetings All! In 1975 my first car was a 73 Challenger & I've owned four others since then. Currently divorcing a 68 Dart for my newest mistress - a 72 Challenger project. The car needs EVERYTHING & I'm slowly gathering parts/pieces. I recently scored a 572 Hemi & Indy 426-1 Legend heads. Clearly I'm not a numbers matching guy but have mad respect for anyone with the skill & patience to do that type of repair/rebuild. I am hoping to knock off the E-Body rust (literally & figuratively) which starts by immersing myself in FEBO. I look forward to being an active & supportive community member. I'm in Eastern Washington & part of the federal witness protection program (only one of those is true - you choose). Mopar to yal
Greetings All! In 1975 my first car was a 73 Challenger & I've owned four others since then. Currently divorcing a 68 Dart for my newest mistress - a 72 Challenger project. The car needs EVERYTHING & I'm slowly gathering parts/pieces. I recently scored a 572 Hemi & Indy 426-1 Legend heads. Clearly I'm not a numbers matching guy but have mad respect for anyone with the skill & patience to do that type of repair/rebuild. I am hoping to knock off the E-Body rust (literally & figuratively) which starts by immersing myself in FEBO. I look forward to being an active & supportive community member. I'm in Eastern Washington & part of the federal witness protection program (only one of those is true - you choose). Mopar to ya!
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds fun. Glad you joined up! Look forward to seeing it.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Looking forward to seeing more about your project Challenger.

Back