• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Be Happy

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
1701181051397.png

It's all about Trust. I trust her to go when and where I want her to go. I trust it to go at a rapid rate which she has done. I trust her to be there if I'm gone for a minute or month. I trust her to get me through the good time and hard times. I trust her for she has never left me down. I trust her because,I had her so long and used her hard and never would abuse her.
She is always there because I take care of her and she shows it. I would drop her in a heart
beat like a Chevy, If she missed a beat. Or if she thinks she has a better idea like a Ford.
She was a beauty when I met her,and she aged well. So please don't judge her. For I think she is mine as long as she keeps me around. If there is a problem I'll just get another Dog. I know I can trust one.Had one for 15 years best friend ever.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
One day I was getting to know here better by working her over. And I came a cross her name on her box. I found that very interesting and took a picture. She wasn't shy about it. I have to see if I still have it.
20231128_163508.jpg

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
That is so cool finding a name on glove box!! I've been married almost 32 years, but I've had my 70 Challenger (Kitten) for 36!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I was always curious if it was the inspection mark for the assembled dash component or for the glove box. I was thinking for the dash.
On another note. In late fall of 74 as I exited a car dealer she was right there. As I passed by her we locked eyes and few steps past I realized the owner was going to dump her. Soo I waited for the owner to come out. A guy and a woman in their mid 30's.,with there daughter. We talked for a little awhile and they had to go. He said I could look them up and look it over later. Gave me a ride in the direction I was going. The guy said his wife wanted her gone. Because of light to light racing. AS SHE glared over at him! I got a business card from him. They dropped me off and was on my why. About 6 moths later when the ship returned to base. As soon as the phone was hooked up I gave him a call. Ask if they still had it. He said they were trading in that weekend. A little negotiation an he agreed to bring it to where I can pick it up.
It was like it was meant to be. Had her ever since.
As the song goes.

Good times, bad times, you know I've had my share
When my woman left home for a brown-eyed man
But I still don't seem to care

I still had her.

Back