• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Buffalo mopars car show and race

coyote42

Reaction score
Hello all Mopar fans. I would like to invite you to ALL MOPAR DAY presented by BUFFALO MOPARS. Sunday June 30th 2013 at Elegant Builders Raceway Park in Lancaster NY. (Lancaster Speedway). Show cars, Race cars and Driver cars welcome. Awards for show and race winners. Live band and food for participants. $20 preregistration $25 day of show. $10 pit pass and grandstands. Kids 12 and under FREE. We are also presenting our 2nd annual Muscle Car Shootout on June 9th 2013. Open to ALL American RWD Muscle and Race cars. Please PM me here for show and pre-reg info. Thank You, Kyle "BUFFALO MOPARS" :icon_shaking2: We have added a $1000 to win "No Box Race" with a $30 entry fee. Open to all make and model drag cars.

Last edited:

coyote42

Reaction score
Spring is here, looking forward to shows and racing!

ramenth

Reaction score
One of these days...

Too bad I'm so busy with the new house and everything associated with it. Need to start getting out more.

coyote42

Reaction score
Hello all Mopar fans. I would like to invite you to ALL MOPAR DAY presented by BUFFALO MOPARS. Sunday June 30th 2013 at Elegant Builders Raceway Park in Lancaster NY. (Lancaster Speedway). Show cars, Race cars and Driver cars welcome. Awards for show and race winners. Live band and food for participants. $20 preregistration $25 day of show. $10 pit pass and grandstands. Kids 12 and under FREE. We are also presenting our 2nd annual Muscle Car Shootout on June 9th 2013. Open to ALL American RWD Muscle and Race cars. Please PM me here for show and pre-reg info. Thank You, Kyle "BUFFALO MOPARS" :icon_shaking2: We have added a $1000 to win "No Box Race" with a $30 entry fee. Open to all make and model drag cars.

One week till shootout! No Box race is for the 30th,

Back