• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can Anyone Identify this Part

maugrego

Reaction score
can anyone identify this part there is 2, painted nice like the car, stamped # 183 on it, it was packaged with some front grill/turn signal panel parts /headlight parts thanks for any ideas greg
idontno1.JPG
idontno2.JPG
idontno2.JPG

maugrego

Reaction score
They look like the go from core support down to front valence or turn signal panel but no holes in the core support area

gdrill

Reaction score
Is there holes on the inside of the fender for it to support the opening? My 70/71 has welded pieces there.

Just guessing here!

Avalanche

Reaction score
As mentioned above, I think it goes from the center bottom of the front valance back to the bottom core support. Holds the bottom of the valance

cudanutjim

Reaction score
can anyone identify this part there is 2, painted nice like the car, stamped # 183 on it, it was packaged with some front grill/turn signal panel parts /headlight parts thanks for any ideas gregView attachment 35076 View attachment 35077 View attachment 35077
I'm pretty sure is the support bracket between the front of fender and frame to support the bottom of fender, which is why there's 2 of them. The front valance support is wider and longer. Engine size doesn't matter.

moparlee

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure is the support bracket between the front of fender and frame to support the bottom of fender, which is why there's 2 of them. The front valance support is wider and longer. Engine size doesn't matter.

Did you not look at post #7?

maugrego

Reaction score
Post #7 shows the correct location thanks

68SuperBee

Reaction score
Thanks! I've recently bought a bunch of odds and ends from a guy who cloned cars into hemi and 440 6 pack cudas. He said he went through a dozen in the early 2000's. That's one of the pieces I didn't know what it was to.

Back