• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can anyone recomend a good oil pan for a 360

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
My engine builder just called and told me he found my stock oil pan had a Jb weld repair on it. I would rather get another pan than try to repair this one properly. I found one at summit http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G3536/ in the notes section under stroker clearance it says "no". I am building a stroker for my cuda will this pan work?

I would like to keep it as stock appearing as possible but if not I can live with that as well. So what does everone recomend! Thanks!

moparleo

Reaction score
360 oil pan

:evil5:[The notes section under stroker clearance it says "no". I am building a stroker for my cuda will this pan work ?]:icon_scratch:
You are kidding, right ? They are just making it up, it will reallywork, they just say it won't.:eusa_think:
Go to Milodon's website for applications for your motor and just paint it engine color. If your engine builder has built stroked engines in the past, he should have a recommendation for you. They probably will be much more a stock type pan.

Last edited:
Back