• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
70-71 gauges… I’ve seen a lot of 70-71 rallye gauges for 1000.. these same ones I think popped up for a 1000 and then came back on with a no bids starting bid at 750 and because they didn’t sell they’re down to 500… this is how the market is it’s spontaneous and even thou this doesn’t get a bid I know it will eventually get a bid especially at 500-someone wants this right now but they ain’t looking it’s like a 70-71 am fm radio hard to find…
seems the rarest rallye object lately is the yellow original tach color faceplate tachometer… i remember when I thought red line was 70 and 71 was yellow… but the red line is repop casting securities to protect the yellow because this world is ruthless… clock faces and others arent protected like they should be..

There are many things I got with flaws that I have a hard time showing because mentally I just want it to look cool-I think what would be cool is everyone start showing thousands of picture when selling a car and being unafraid to post devaluing little flaws…

Many sellers don’t post flaws because it devalues the object but I think to snare a rich person showing as many flaws as you can that come to mind in thousands of pictures to the buyer will make the buyer think something is wrong because no one does this…

When I sell my car I’m going to probably post all flaws and make the car look like a poor restoration as hard as I can-I’m not going to find the best angle to use photography to make it look better..

It’s so many mistakes I’ve made with this car if I could go back in time with the wisdom I have know in e bodies I’d have done a professional investigation taking pictures of all areas thousands into tens of thousands and taking pictures of before and after of each little nuk and cranny I work on-I wish I had talked myself into taking pictures of more flaws on this car because a total informational car would have been worth millions but I compelled to think it doesn’t matter it’s embarrassing it makes me look retarded when buying things-y’all it’s stuff held back it’s stuff I did when I didn’t have a phone it’s stuff concealed… I was amatuer working on a very hard project that now is not worth millions of dollars but just 55000 dollars-if this would have been done professionally… now since I’ve destroy the evidence cover up embarrassing information this car has devalued from millions of dollars to 55000 dollars or less…

It needs a proper restoration a proper build to turn it into a identified car-it needs a background check by the federal department but to do that you have to have contacts you have to get attention you have to do things that a normal build you just can’t do… this is the most hardest build to make money on that I’ve ever seen and probably I won’t ever sell it and it will be sold by a family member in decades who don’t know about for e bodies doesn’t know about this story it will probably be sold as a usual g code challenger and the buyer will sue because one of my family members didn’t disclose the vin codes welded up and full on investigation into my entire family will lead the clues to me who allegedly tampered with the cars portfolio of information because my internet area of my life is all gone deleted..
IMG_8112.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
This entire story is up and down bipolarism-it’s crying spells I have like crying about trump into jokes into happiness into ever changing mental states of changing thoughts that change to fast… posts have got to be digested before you can post something out of that emotion-it’s called in cinema word salad scenes-I even thought I could let trump have all my ideals so he can sell them to make the money to pay for his bond… I can see now a unforeseen commoner named Clint comes out of the blue with alien mathematical technologies that he uses to sell to give to trump… headline news states a commoner was granted alien technologies from aliens that he sold to help trump pay his bond…

Really but it’s far fetched but got a lot of truth to it-i really did have alien technology at one time a picture code of unexplainable power in 2015…

My picture code comes before Dall e and all those…

Dall e is not true original AI imagination like my ideal is-what Dall e is doing is using millions of data point from human creation trigger scripts of color patterns and definitions of things we see around us to form a image from a prompt that someone types in-its like a random generator slot machine bingo tumbler of colors and different patterns using the definitions of the known world when someone types in a prompt it takes the keywords from the prompt to open up brackets of information inside the tumbler… all this information inside the bingo tumblers is from all cultures in society that it goes by by using definitions of each cultures meaning- you press that button thr slot machine the numbers form in seconds….

Dall e right now is only filled with all human created data that it uses-it looks alien and it’s really cool and complex but it’s not true originality AI-humans have to add to it all the time and it’s a lot of censorship(god knows what people have type in the prompt that isn’t known publicly)-the tools Dall e is using is human science that is forming images from only those tools… AI creating original science I mean tools is like my AI system-my AI system created original tools…

You want the tools to create things but you also want the AI to create new tools without humans doing it-you want the AI to give new definitions also to had to its chat system…

My AI system uses tools to find new tools… tools for Dall e to use…

Dall e is very cool but it’s limited to the data points it’s programmed with-it will eventually be used so much it will run out of originality if humans don’t continue uploading data points…

True AI uses the tools programmed to find new tools so the data points are always increasing and humans don’t have to do a thing but watch it grow in size-it’s going to be a moment in time if not stopped and regulated when AI becomes a not image generator but math generator…

we need a Math generator that create new tools to generate new math for space technology but we gotta make sure to not profit off it because if a select fee do it will become slave labour predatory to common America and the world…

I’ve never used Dall e or any AI generator but if I did I’d like asking the AI hard things to prompt like form a neutron star spinning in space while space at the singularity of the neutron star is so compressed it’s sandwiched space in the micro world of a neutron star also add space is moving so fast through the neutron star it somehow helps the neutron star speed up like a compressed ball internal matter compressed to water like a sponge soaking up water spinning floating down a river with clashing waves like water vortexs moving inside a gushing river decline …

even thou it’s clamped to space and suppose to slow down by the twist of space it doesn’t-it’s like the space around us is like a fast pace clashing river bed and inside the river it’s a floating plastic pool ball rhst filled with water to where it’s half full of water not totally full like a black hole is riding the waves down the incline while the ball is a vortex spinning-but is the matter bound to something that’s is a different speed than space… because what I see is our solar system is flying through space around sagi A-I wonder if we clamped harder on space would we speed up or maybe clamping to space doesn’t speed you up to warp speed it does something else like creates a fork in space like a rock in the middle of a river gushing past it decaying it over time…

What scientists are seeking is original art that doesn’t come from humans it comes from a AI imagination so it can start creating original math original ideals from using human data points so they can make tons of money-we have got to regulate AI before this happens…

while AI is finding its own data points in my AI system-I think natural universe angles of all things around us if looked at differently can become the next gen AI system…

with Grok or chat something that uses its human definitions know how of human words AI can use the angles of the 3D world in photography to find new data points…

When you have that thought of looking at one of my photos and your thinking what your seeing that I don’t see is what I want-that’s how I want the AI system to think like see different strategies than me when building a ideal- it could be as simple as filling hair into a bingo ball tumbler and taking pictures of every nuk and cranny of the hair moving around then take those angles it captured give em geo defination and put human data points with it to start finding new math…

After the ruff draft ideal is formed Dall e program gives it a professional look color and setting…

Dall e program would work great with mine as a cgi tattoo fixer.. my program reads angles by using photography taking pictures of angles of things and looking at it differently- it adds in new data points that humans don’t have to upload to the real deal looking artwork fine tuned look…

My AI uses cameras taking pictures of the enviroment around us to find new angles theyre ruff looking compared to Dall e tech but it’s a different system that finds new tools new colors new ways to create a portrait…

Dall e takes those angles inside the not human uploaded data points but by AI photography uploads then Dall e brings the angles in photography out to those angles to where the pictures don’t look like a plant anymore or landscape or car part…

I’m more of a Elon musk fan but I do like Dall e…

I’ve got to stop writing and get back to day walker-I’ve been to much of a night walker… I relapse again after working on the car for 5-6 days… I want to get on the buggy I’m burned out on the challenger…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I really do believe when we find a math generator and we are getting very close everything is going to get crazy-we might be at mars in 5 years after it we might be at Jupiter with a base in 15 years from it…

Everything is about to accelerate and we are a rolling with the flow race-if we allow AI to be created legally by anyone a dall e inventor prompt might pop up a way to produce a new hacking cyber attack very cheaply whike our defense is using the prompt to find new hacking cyber codes..

When you use AI you gotta use it smartly-I think the world in 60 years is going to be crazy if AI isn’t regulated…

I can see War Joe or AI Joe or AIJ inventor keyword prompt type in for a new war invention in seconds…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Found better deal for hubcaps..
Comes with two-I didn’t have no money but just tried my credit card and it went through I had more than I expected.. goodnight y’all..

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
The usual six pack intake can’t work with the flat hood.. this is going on right now. this seems to be smaller than the usual six pack intake… if this was advertised as a
flat hood 440 six pack intake, for some premium cars that can’t work a flat hood with a six pack intake, it might sell quicker…

It’s expensive but if someone really wanting a flat hood 440 six pack car- it might make the value of the intake be there…
I’d rather have a cast iron or another standard intake for that price but if I was building a flat hood car I’d buy it.. but I don’t understand-does it have a adaptor or is that built in to the intake or welded to the intake…

IMG_8115.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I got the se only hard top headliner bracket and a nos but has a small dent back of the hood molding trim-my mom bought it for me for my birthday. Also she bought this this is a hard top headliner bracket that’s only for a78 cars I believe. I have the other two metal parts picture that go below it.. I still got to get the sail panel.. thr hard top will be when it’s running..

yes the holes seem to be in all challengers so it doesn’t show more proof that it’s a SE.. to me could be delusional but I feel adding SE parts to this car just adds a nostalgia if it’s truly a SE car…

IMG_8128.jpeg

IMG_8127.png

IMG_8126.png

IMG_8125.png

IMG_8124.png

IMG_8120.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Mikes wise words about buying a stolen car is over on my Facebook… he bought a no paper work convertible chevelle that turned out to be stolen,he bought meanwhile 15k in parts and then lost the car to a repo and then had to fight to get it back spending money.. this car thou retained its numbers through its life without ever being welded up or trashed in ways..

IMG_8129.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Now that looks good to me for a SE business car with a luggage rack… the moon hubcaps gave to much muscle for a luggage rack to me… this matches the business JH with a luggage rack..

IMG_8132.jpeg

IMG_8131.jpeg

IMG_8130.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Have to find the brackets for the leaf spring rear brackets but the leaf springs are very well aligned I even put the bumper on with thr extension panel awhile back- they are very well aligned amatuerly so far.. I’ve been worried about the leaf springs rear brackets bolting up-I’m pretty sure it’s room for the two missing brqckets they’re in the shop some where…

I think the rear frame rails need alittle more welding in some cold spots..

the trunk braces need work before the gas tank is in place-I did poor work on this car so I might not work on it.. still leaning a tad bit- I have to adjust the front passenger side lower control arm bolt to lower the front right side to level the car I think and then I think it be right.. I got the rear bushing in place until I find the rear leaf spring brackets..

The bumper panel I’m going to fix the extensions by buying new ones for both sides…

IMG_8143.jpeg

IMG_8142.jpeg

IMG_8141.jpeg

IMG_8140.jpeg

IMG_8139.jpeg

IMG_8138.jpeg

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8136.jpeg

IMG_8135.jpeg

IMG_8134.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m not painting the yellow ring on the wheels around the hubcaps I think it will look really good with the green.

chall7–2

Reaction score
Did not know the gas tank straps go on the support braces.. have to buy new ones when I buy the straps.. I have to remove em and by luck I think I can remove em and replace em without doing to much work…

one thing about a stripped car is it’s a entire learning experience what I mean you have nothing to look at and visualize what it does- best to not do what I did and first research as much as you can before working on a stripped car..

these Support braces are suppose to be 9 and 1/2 inches apart I think or 9 1/4 apart-I thought they was just braces plus my welds came from a cheap Lincoln before I got the holbart… I’m going to weld more on the front frame rails while I do this-I gotta wait until I get paid… so I’m going to paint and repair paint after… I might as well grind the welds down in the trunk and redo the trunk with some cold spot welds on the frame rails.. ..

chall7–2

Reaction score
Got em out.. plus one was rusted out at the end anyways… I’m going to buy the gas tank straps gas tank and new trunk braces next month.. the shock crossmember wasn’t that big of a problem… I’ve got to buy everything gas tank wise so I can align the fuel filler tube trunk braces and straps and gas tank… the brakes came with a brake proportion valve so I guess next month I’ll go ahead and buy the brake lines also and hook all that up..

IMG_8148.jpeg

IMG_8147.jpeg

IMG_8146.jpeg

IMG_8145.jpeg

IMG_8144.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
To bring the door up I’m gonna have to grind with a die grinder or use the plaz ark where the top bolts are to get that rectangular bar out to go up…
it can come up more at the bottom..

IMG_8150.jpeg

IMG_8152.jpeg

IMG_8149.jpeg

IMG_8153.jpeg

IMG_8154.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I had to-I’ve got to transfer 750 into dads account next month and make 1000 last the entire month.. people don’t do this y’all people can blend in especially professionals who know how to buy the right parts to keep cost down while it helps the image of the car-I’ve seen many SE cars running and driving that don’t have this part or I just didn’t notice it but nobody speaks of it-nobody speaks about it in descriptions when selling a car… I’ve seen a lot of challengers that seemed to just have 24 pictures get 50000 without tax dollars and I look at them cars like others like em- I mentally downgrade myself like other do themselves… I look at these nice angle shots of cars and think wow that body is straight as a arrow, the interoir is nice, the engine is nice but maybe it’s 3 or 4 coats paint under that body maybe it’s a few dents maybe it’s rusted underneath I don’t know I don’t see other challengers in person…

this steering wheel is absolutely unknown-it’s supposedly only for 1970 challengers and was supposedly standard for SE cars… I just learned about it by seeing this for sale during the inflation era and I’ve had the car for years-it’s always something that pops up that I don’t know… also the fender holes above isn’t se emblems they’re a small pentastar emblem that goes there…

I got a spare tan piece.

IMG_8158.jpeg

IMG_8160.jpeg

IMG_8161.jpeg

IMG_8162.jpeg

IMG_8163.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’ve been cleaning up slowly.. still can’t find that dang other leaf spring bracket.. I remember I painted it-im worried it dropped on the floor and because of the dirty floor I sweep it into trash and scrapped it off the ground with trash..

I’m just glad I found one of the rarest SE parts a S79 code steering wheel and the price in the inflation age I think is decent-and the chrome is frayed look so good with a rusted out car shows age.. if it’s pitted it’s even better-it’s casting securities…
IMG_8168.jpeg

IMG_8167.jpeg

IMG_8166.jpeg

IMG_8165.jpeg

IMG_8164.jpeg

Last edited:
Back