• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
A usual salesmen after seeing the numbers are welded up would give the money back… Dave said f’ you to me and dad… Dave wanted me and dad to cover it up and conceal it… Dave wanted i put my title in my name-he did say be sure to put it in your name soon paraphrasing… if I would have put that title in my name in a word ain’t worth a dime economy everyone would think it was I or dads car and I or dad did it all-I or dad stole it,I or dad did these things because it’s no trace to its history prior… one of us a family member sells it and then another restorer strips it and finds amatuer welded up SE holes and more…

He was ruthless so I’m being ruthless-you don’t sell someone a car and then watch the guy you sold the car to post it and have people say it’s a rebodied cuda driving the guy down hill to madness to where he starts spreading out his faults in life for attention… I didn’t know nothing about these cars-just saying it’s a rebodied cuda to me in one day and me looking at the welds on the quarter panels makes me have a fear zap and makes me go into evil past thoughts about this car…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
When you maximize profits while the other companies and individuals don’t know what your doing in secret while your buying at their humble prices during the 1980s and when they find how much your making by the social media age and global network connections showing them visual prices they will increase there prices making no room for the workers wages to increase because those bills around you finally increased and then when the workers find out how f’d they’re getting you have to do something about it… people back then was getting hellatious amounts of money off cheap labour because they was buying from humble companies material prices and making things in silent and putting outrageous prices on em… patents have inflated the market by free decisions to make a price based on the products workability most are to greedy when talent is involved-car parts have inflated because the global machine had figured out a few was making billions off them in the past… now any old common small business can find market information by a app…
my dad makes 45 dollars a hour but based on inflation he’s really just got a couple dollar raise in the past 10-15 years because his company was hit hard by inflated bills from other companies…

Supply amd demand face off-we need casting sercurities…

IMG_7974.png

Last edited:

mrmopar340

Reaction score
I always feel like somebody's watching me. Big brother is active more than people think. I used to go by the name Rockwell but I found out I was being watched by the IRS. Changed my name.

chall7–2

Reaction score
Well I would have had to replace a lead spring anyway-when I finally got the rear end out the leaf spring part it broke off and fell out. By the look of the leaf spring break it’s not a fresh break it’s well rusted-it’s been cracked for some time…

Got more frame rail welding to do before I paint-will have to repaint the inside where the paint melts..

Got the front and rear torque boxes on the way. Got the rear end out. Going to start grinding some welds down and repairing my f’ups by working in depression poor health.. I might buy the frame rail connectors.. going to go ahead and paint half of the underneath while the rear ends out of it…

IMG_7995.jpeg

IMG_7994.jpeg

IMG_7981.jpeg

IMG_7980.jpeg

IMG_7975.jpeg

IMG_7976.jpeg

IMG_7977.jpeg

IMG_7991.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
It was on the road red at one time I guess-that’s heavy amounts of grease,and other materials on top of red from the tires spinning for along time or road disaster without it ever going though a wash.. all I find is green red green red-green is very hard to find compared to red.. I’m having to use purple power and a wire brush grinder and still it’s hard to get off..

IMG_7999.jpeg

IMG_7998.jpeg

IMG_7997.jpeg

IMG_7996.jpeg

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Someone before they painted it red screwed in a patch panel-so it was painted red after some rust issues…

IMG_8001.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Found more green. Got the other wheel tube almost done-I have to smooth down the grind marks. It was a patch panel before the undercoating was put on.

IMG_8017.jpeg

IMG_8018.jpeg

IMG_8019.jpeg

IMG_8020.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m going with this on the axle wheel tubes and underneath.. I got 3 cans for now..

IMG_8021.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
Got the suspension almost done. And the car is finally almost level- I don’t have the right bolt for the driver side shock. And all I got is two bolts on each wheel they’re all loose. Rear leaf spring bushing are still on the way.

IMG_8025.jpeg

IMG_8026.jpeg

IMG_8027.jpeg

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8029.jpeg

IMG_8030.jpeg

IMG_8031.jpeg

IMG_8032.jpeg

IMG_8033.jpeg

IMG_8034.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
I broke the 70-71 rallye gauge lens that was painted while cleaning it-I was so delicate but it cracked very bad… those are the hubcaps I want but I don’t have the money right now…

IMG_8035.jpeg

IMG_8036.jpeg

IMG_8037.jpeg

IMG_8038.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night that turned into a nightmare… I was hearing where the wild things are luke combs before this dream-i know the song was in the dream sort of hazy kinda spooky but it was good times before a tragic event… this isnt a joke… me and my buyer became good friends after he bought my car… after he bought my car it was kinda hazy but he tested it out hard-it was kinda scary because I had a feeling in third person looking at the car in my head that the car will submit to a unibody failure by the way he was driving it… we would talk on the phone and I remember telling him to be sure to watch out for the amatuer welds paraphrasing the dreams hazy.. me and him got very close-we talked off and on I even rode with him in the car I think in a hazy picture.. i got word the frame rail went out and the car flipped and blew up it was spooky…

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m not worried about the rear frame rails anymore like I was.. what iam worried about in the rear is the shock frame rail cross member because i still haven’t welded it front to back because I ran out of wire…

I remember when I took the old rear frame rails out I thought these two lips on the passenger side and driver side facing the rear in the picture was welded but they wasn’t… I welded them lips to the frame rail-something dodge didn’t do or they did but they didn’t stick…
The passenger side frame rail piece that has the bolt hole behind that lip I was talking about that the driver side doesn’t have-if the driver side had something like it it was rusted out because if not I wouldn’t have thrown it away…

IMG_8045.png

IMG_8044.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
what im really worried about is the front frame rails… I think it’s a old filthy rats nest inside of one far away from a patch hole that I couldnt get out without cutting into it so I gave up and it looks like surface rust inside the front frame rails….

I’ve seen to many 20000 dollar e bodies-its depression-with the tires wheels suspension and all the metal that’s amatuerly done by me to make this thing into a limping roller I’ve got close to 26000 dollars in it without interior a engine transmission just a shell with new suspension parts new tires a posi trac 3rd member…..

Lowe’s prices welding wire alone is expensive- inflation is killing me here-I can’t build this car healthy without a bulk parts car…taxes is killing me…

if I was to replace the front frame rails, quarter panels, doors,fenders, transmission crossmember,and engine bay metal sides, cowl,radiator support your talking about 30000 32000 dollars in a G code swap vin code roller and that’s free labour that’s doesn’t know what to do always changing strategy like these hubcaps or these hubcaps… I’ve seen U code rust free rollers sell at 30000 dollars…. This project is a mental killer…
both left and right engine bay metal has been patched by me and others, the cowl has been patched by me and the transmission cross member had been patched by me-if I was to replace the front frame rails I would replace everything patched… saying my story and saying it’s amatuer welds and saying the unibody is weak in posts paraphrasing and saying my dream up above protects me and my dad from lawsuits if someone was to be foolish in this car by trying to test something that someone who built it already said it’s weak and not professional-that dream scared me….

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
I’m thinking of doing UAP like the AAR or R/T strips. the pentagon changed UAP meaning in 2022 to Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena-it now has a official meaning that seems to mean anything that’s a ‘object’ that cannot be explained but with the usual term a UFO to most people is its meaning…a object is like the old ancients giving a name to things that aren’t the normal abcs of matter-the pentagon just uses the word object because they don’t understand fully…
UAP name change in 2022 with it’s defination literally subliminally means demons,ghosts,elves,whatever else with ufos that can’t be explained.. space in science does not just mean space up above in the vaccum that separates stars from stars-space is what’s inbetween us and a tv infront of us, inbetween us and gas stations,inbetween us and a walk to the bathroom, a walk to other buildings, inbetween us and cities…

earth is moving through space-this space around us right now at 1:39 has probably never seen a earthly atmosphere in billions of years of its existence… to find how big the universe is-we can’t look big to fully see the big picture we have to go into the small world to fully understand the big portrait…

the space is going through our bodies,through matter like a table,a tank,a car.. when you compress matter so tightly together like a neutron star it starts to clamp to space-think of the m1abrams shell compressing itself to clamp to space space that is going through the tanks shell-the tank may become anti gravity by earth is leaving it behind..
Maybe space is flying at speeds unexplainable amd when you latch upon it you take off…
space is smaller than neutrinos-space is like a ghost walking through a wall…

when a supernova occurs it creates a spin-this spin when the matter is compressed to space is pulling space like a dish rag twisting… space can ripple scientists found out so it means it’s like a rock falling into water… what’s on the other side or inside space is a anomaly-it might be infinitely small-not even a microscope the size of earth can see the ‘singularity’(the material make up of space I mean) of space and see if it’s got any speed to it if it’s moving with earth or static, just earth is moving …

a black hole went farther than a spinning neutron star-its like a black hole is embedded in space-scientific evidence suspects space isn’t infinitely small than because a star can implode into the microscopic center of its star to rip space or embedd into space like poison in muscles … maybe space gets smaller than a black hole formation…

the spinning with massive amounts of clamping to space is what’s creating a lot of gravitational forces I guess… when the spin slowes down is when it loses a lot of momentum in its gravitational abilities maybe…

UAP finally means stuff that happens in space that we can’t fully explain…

IMG_8046.png

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Space may be like a spinning wheel going so fast it’s looking like it’s not moving-kinda like spinners on a car at stand still…

Maybe grapping ahold of space you’ll go infinitely fast…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Space might be the crankshaft going very fast while it’s turning other gears that are turning slower to make the entire machine work… and time is all timed like using space and light speed,planets and more- like a Rolex clock-different timed gears that make the face of the main clock tick that we see- it’s many times many times people can create-time to me is just the English defination that is the closest English definition to what god is to me… time is a human created definition human created system that very closely resembles my god..

Back