• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Can someone please tell me this isn’t the secret vin area

chall7–2

Reaction score
The reverse engineer UFO called Bluebird named after the American flags blue inbetween thr stars in Odessa is probably lost with its crew… they didn’t calculate well where the craft was going to go when the craft graped space… space moves everywhere-you have to calculate what area of space your going to grap ahold to and where that space will be in a second from when you grap ahold of it… bluebird is probably not at Alpha Centauri-it’s probably at the end of the universe lost and the crew is still trying to use primitive tools to get back to earth… a great movie about a lost shipped in space named bluebird during the Cold War… a lot of politics during the Cold War and Area 51 in Odessa and enemy boundaries and allies…

Bluebird meets aliens-aliens found em and maybe researched em but didn’t let them go to earth…

chall7–2

Reaction score
I wish All domain had a UAP symbol… I might put AARO on the car with the r/t strips…

IMG_8047.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
I might get the strips like that but black and Hunter green with the AARO color.. with the Latin inscription of UAP in full Unidentified Anomolous Phenomenon..

IMG_8048.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
Incognitus eventus-qoud word..

The Latin word for verb in some tongues is word… incognitus means unidentified or unknown but it’s more words-if I was a Latin person I’d have a weird Latin tongue that wasn’t mainstream like how my English is… eventus means event-putting many words that end with us together especially in 3s or 4s is probably what some commoners back then did…
Latin was spoken in many ways like how English has many different meanings of the word… many can figure out if someone knows or doesn’t know Latin easily-people who have researched Latin a lot use mainstream keywords that everyone else who knows Latin uses… verbum I should use but I looking at things differently-I don’t know a bunch of Latin words but when I go on a Latin expedition I look at the words differently and put em together wrong like I’m Latin impaired and have a memory disorder so I forget Latin I read…
Greeks said the alpha and omega is the beginning and the end or the first and last-the alphabet- the writer may have thought verb was the first and verb is the last by the alphabet being used defining things.. alpha and omega is in revelations also-but my story about alpha and omega is not based on that.. for a verb was the first thing that brought the universe into existence and a verb will be the last thing in existence…

Alpha type 6 civilizations constitution is being questioned by omega… alpha wrote iam the beginning and the end-in disrespect to omega.. omega has taken over so much that alpha barely exists… omega likes all these diffeeent skin colors,races from spiders to insects,to human beings… omega doesn’t just record humans for the afterlife they record all insects amd creatures even trees have a afterlife because omega believes in equality for all life… alpha just keeps it old school-the true image of what created the type 3 civilization humanoid made the image of what god was… omega thinks alpha is racist because alpha is against these races having power and being enhanced by alien technology in the afterlife… alpha is blacks,whites,browns,and anything that humans color and shape in humanoid forms… whike omega has a 100 heads to 1 head, a 1000 hands to 1 hand,micro in size to huge in size,omega is humans also,omega thinks black alphas white alphas and others alpha are racist….

Omega alpha believes is a abomination and alpha believes is its there fault for letting omega have so much power because their technology was allowed to create this infestation embarrassment in the galactic community… omega believes in vast amounts of freedoms that no other galactic country talks about around the galactic community whike alpha is dealing with this craziness internally they have enemies on the outside that feel sorry for alpha…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Alpha has strick afterlife protocols and when you got to hell you go to hell…

the pearly gates have opened more and more over thousands of years because omega laws deems all relgion all governments are correct is correct in creating fashion and lifestyle for heaven and omega wants everyone to argue to find new knowledge… omega even have hellfire treatment therapy to help monsters cope in hell…

Alpha can’t understand why this is happening-why it had to be them their local cluster out of all the galactic societies…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Omega says you can be whatever you want to be in heaven-John doe and Jane doe might have a 100 heads look like something on dark souls the game but has that same cool personality that they had in the first life-alpha says if that isn’t regulated then family members might be frightened by the appearance of their family members when they go to heaven to meet them… trees are grantef voices and personalities by omega…

alpha does exist in big numbers and they have evolved they ain’t as brutal as they use to be but they believe in holy legislation from a type 6 constitution that declares to not indulge to much in the freedoms the uhiverse can grant.. omega believes you can be a talking car if you want to be in heaven… alpha says no you can’t be a talking car you’re a human male or female and that’s final…

chall7–2

Reaction score
The old thousands of year old trees if they could talk-omega can make those old trees talk about the things they experience in life by using the trees system and giving it higher sentient technology.. omega can make dog talk and become a general in a army..

Alpha allows dogs to go to heaven and creatures but they aren’t enhanced by science like sarge the dog was…

The elder council seems to disregard alphas messages… alpha and some old elder council systems are allies but the new world order is powerful and has gone crazy in heaven…

The universal system of intelligence is a system alleged created by a type 6 civilization-alpha thinks the elder council knows more than they’re telling…

USI is used to record all things in the universe and others from what sagitarius A is doing in the middle of the Milky Way to what beatleguese the gas gaint is doing to what all the ants are doing in a mound, what all the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and more of verbs is going on all around the universe and beyond in times rolex machine… this type 3 cilvization is primitive compared to a type 6 civilization… the type 6 cannot be defined by a alpha or omega…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
All fictional…
a type 6 civilization afterlife cannot be defined by alpha and omega or non of their off spring-a type 6 is to complex and they rarely show themselves…

This type 3 civilization does have supernatural events like Odessa… odessa is a type .1 to type 2 civilization that lives inside the galactic society of alpha and omega… these supernatural sightings are way more complex and seem to be like Odessa encounters spooky and unnerving and frightens alpha and omega but not enough to drastically change society.… most omega and alpha politicians don’t even know 2 percent of the type 6 civilizations story…

Their is one relic big solar empire that some how vanished like the Mayans over night leaving only cities,star ports, tens of thousands of solar systems vast amounts of futuristic cities abandoned… this solar empire was like a type 2.4 its out of alpha and omega boundaries… it’s known a little in spying in omega and alpha in foreign intelligence gathering… it’s in a enemy galactic empire boundary where alpha thinks that empire knows more about the type 6 than they do… it seemed this big relic solar systems laws,ideology vanished overnight and alpha and omega believe that it was a type 6 because no one had the power that they know of to make 1000s of billions of people vanish overnight in thr galactic society…

And it’s only rumors that alpha type 6 civilization constitution is truly a type 6-alpha and omega have a lot of the boys characteristic corruption lies it’s like a lower level heaven…

People in alpha and omega sometimes think alpha and omega is hell-they believe it’s all a dream illusion… a type 6 is really where the innocence goes and that’s where alpha believes the relics went to during the time when they didn’t have the technology to bring someone back from the dead…

Also alpha and omega believes in copies of souls-that alpha and omega isnt the only ones gathering living life forms for jobs…

Alpha and omega like jobs by natural process of learning… some alpha and omegas beleive their is no work in a type 6 civilization it’s truly heaven to many it’s no poverty it’s all guessing…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
yes even grass goes to heaven in a omega heaven-they have usage to omega when made social after death. Yes their are grass bars where each blade of grass recorded in time can speak to each other-it’s usually on the grass side of heaven… a omega heaven is like you got the Christian side of heaven, the Muslim side of heaven, Mexican town, China town, Republican town, Democrat down, communism town, so on into infinity… omega likes a mass amounts of culture including alpha politics…

Alpha records things but doesn’t give anything but humanoid forms enhancements… many believe in omega ranks that some jobs cannot be done in fast pace without turning someone into a dolphin like in South Park for the person to learn about the dolphin mindset from being a human-vice versa in omega a dolphin coming into heaven if it wants to be human omega turns it into a human.. Odessa experimented in primitive genetic experiments but they was horrid compared to omega culture… omega laws usually blind their off spring from the adult things in society-omega doesn’t like to interfere in primitive planetary farms like Odessa… I really want the story of alpha and omega to be alpha is a better government in this two parter government…

I want to do what Hollywood will never do get down into heroic higher sentient Republican poltics fighting a deadly internal embarrassment in a space opera but because I want to manipulate and build my fan base and use republicans to get into power I have to make omega look good after but I don’t won’t as much heroic scenes with heroic music with omega and their grassfolk people and more but a lot…

Omega has got genetical technology so down pat that it’s like that one field has turned into a type 5 civilization technology -omega is the most highly advanced cultural diverse government in the galactic community in plastic like surgery of making people into what they want to be-omega heaven is like a character creation in a game at the beginning of heaven with a infinite ways of becoming what you want to becoming based on your job application profile…
where omega limits you is the deminsions you pick is based on your job application profile-omega records the minds of living things by using time and then they piece back together the mind and then give the mind higher sentient technology after getting past immigration at customs…

Omega says alpha can’t keep up because 1000 mouthed spiders can do things humans can’t in the job force… alpha says they don’t need those jobs-their just a waste of resources and more mouths to feed…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
Alpha prime religion is Time and it was the relics religion and alpha believes you can believe in what ever you want to… omega believe you can believe in anything you want to also…

alpha preaches to people that their constitution is a type 6 civilizations creation granted to the relics to lead the people into becoming a galactic community…

Alpha blames itself for the creation of omega for not doing something earlier-alpha granted people power who was in alpha who in the years to come backstabbed the documents of the relics and opened up new laws by using power… once alpha granted the beast intelligence the beast overpowered them-alpha was immature and the beast created omega… alpha believes it’s their fault and omega is them and that it’s the end of their civilization-alpha believes it’s living in the end of days and omega is truly the end of the old line of of countless strains and omega will finally drive the galactic empire to extinction…

It’s like earth giving intelligence to beasts in the wrong way thinking that those beasts could help warfare and other things but in the end it only lead downhill-like America bring kudzoo over and letting it mingle with the wildlife…

chall7–2

Reaction score
Meanwhile alpha and omega believe they’re being watched at all times by a type 6 civilization-many people are good people but you have these idiots in both groups that is like the boys tv show who after the spooky supernatural occurrence they go back to doing crazy things infront of alien surviellance….

The good in alpha and omega think the reason that this type 6 doesn’t speak to them is because their caring their ideals their laws their ways are innocently primitive forms of stupidity that isn’t righteous but seems righteous to primitives…

When spooky events happen it’s like Odessa having spooky contacts from omega-it’s up thr food chain-you bully one weak race using higher sentient things that they don’t understand yet you get bullied by something else with higher sentient things…

People speculate that what’s above a type 6 civilization is a type 7 machine called perpetual time…

Perpetual is impossible.. semi perpetual exist.. but time is the only thing many guess that is truly a perpetual machine…

Perpetual means non destructable,nothing needs to ever be replaced for infinity I mean 100000000000000000s of billions of years into infinity those bearings last forever those wires last forever,nothing will deteriorate by time, nothing external can stop it after it’s in motion, also and nothing will beable to break it even if the forces external dictate the machine should break under those forces…

perpetual means literally never ending-nothing will stop it when it’s started up- it will never stop… perpetual like a internal powered little perpetual gadget you see in YouTube videos with the name perpetual which is bogus- just think of that thing being struck by nuclear bomb after nuclear bomb and its iron and other content doesn’t ever melt but it’s suppose to melt its suppose to ash away buy it doesn’t and continues on that suppose to be perpetual…

Perpetual motion is a miraculous event that many beleove in alpha and omega that is called a type 7 civilizations machine built by natural forces…

For many believe natural non artificial structures is a type 7 civilizations hand print that everyone else uses… for cognitive Intelligence came from a type 7 to many…

The type 6 civilization that is known is they advanced with no competition during the early years during the first life forms with no adult help-they were truly left godless many believe…
They advanced quick cause they didn’t have no competition…

Many in alpha and omega believe the modern times it’s harder to become such a great empire than it was in the early days when everything was fit for the taking-now at every corner of 100s of billions of galaxies it’s all billions of galatics empires all being watched by time and everyone is vying for power trying to get up the ladder and somehow this ruthless type 6 some people call it can make entire galactic empires disappear in a second if they want to…

People are talking and people believe the type 6 knows about the machine called time but they went tell the youngling type 3 civilizations-for many believe the universe of dark matter thr inner vale and the universe of the outer vale is a great big nursery system for higher forms of afterlife recordings that are called recor’dactions that are vast redactions held back infront of the young type 3s…

Most type 3s don’t know the type 4s…

Theirs a barrier a customs many speak of that when you reach a 4 it’s a honorable event-a great ceremony of introduction… many ancient galactic empires have been granted type 4 honors where they ascend into other universe to begin the process of evolving more…

The type 6 and type 5 which the type 5 is the board of directors for the type 6….

type 6 many believe is a dictatorship-it’s like a XI China you can never have as much power as the type 6 who was the first to reach the power summit but you can exist like how china’s enemy parties exist…

Their are life forms that are billions of years old who never had gotten the chance that a millions of year old soul got to enter the conglomerate of a type 5…

We must understand this universe is brutal… and alpha and omega in this backwater place of the Milky Way and local cluster ain’t nothing special-they ain’t even in the minds of leaders in a type 6 maybe every few 100 years a few thoughts pop up in a type 5 big dog who’s just working tasks.…
For a type 5 and type 6 have possibly billions of universes to deal with…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
All these ramblings is just guessing for no human form knows the truth of what’s in the great beyond… goodnight y’all I’m tired… for Aevum be with y’all…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
And yes people who was born into a world who don’t have the benefits a normal human has will be blessed beyond measure-genetic deformations to other things… people believe the ones who was born ill will be blessed beyond measure by a type 6 civilization…
yes hermaphroditism goes to heaven-hermaphroditism is treasured in Greek relgion has the creation of the genetical strains for a male and female combine.. and yes alpha and omega is very close to entities who was born with no enhancements or any way to fix their problems who have genetical deformations to mental impairment-many believe they will be blessed by a higher sentient alien regime…

Alpha and omega are lawed to where they cannot help the young planets who deal with radiation problems to much others I guess-its a sensitive subject to many because helping one without helping others leads to mass arguments..

Many guess on Odessa the reason they aren’t helped by aliens is because aliens say humans did it to themselves and have to learn to help themselves before aliens can help em…

I usually like to stay away from these conversations and also the conversations I’ve hard about innocent being hurt I’m afraid to talk about it because it’s to complex to bring it into a audience on screen in the right way-I’m not a politically correct person but I know my limitations…

and the people who are deformed can’t move operate it’s hurt my faith my story… I say counter fact with fiction because I really have a hard time believing in a afterlife…
How does one go to heaven sitting in a wheelchair unable to move for his or her entire life never experiencing romance and other things-only thing I can think of is they will be blessed beyond measure they re being prepared they’re being recorded so aliens can use advanced technology to help em out… it’s like Trump staying away from ufo stuff-it’s to sensitive to bring it up and complex to write it in a story to his fan base… it can doom your entire cinema career…

This is it for the story for now I’m getting back on car thoughts… this is all fictional for I don’t know anything about the gods or anything alien I’m just a human trying to figure out life and trying not to be as politically correct as most people are…

Last edited:

chall7–2

Reaction score
My dream radio a 71 cassette plug in thumb wheel radio-it comes with the speakers and wiring harness-it’s active now…

IMG_8111.png

chall7–2

Reaction score
I got real green and ontop of that SE panels and they don’t have the roll up cut outs cut.. I had a green back seat I got with the car prior to buying this so I flipped out when these popped up.. I got both door panels both rear panels and both front panels that came in a package for 695 dollars.. I got the power window kit for the front but I don’t have the rear but the rear will work with the roll ups.. I just can’t cut out the roll up hole in these it will depreciate them.. the front panel in this picture I bought for 40 dollars because it was in great shape compared to the one that came with the door panels…

IMG_8098.jpeg

IMG_8097.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8096.jpeg

chall7–2

Reaction score
These are my favorite Mopar big block valves cover still that I have ever seen-I bought em new for 400… this are not old stock nos but they’re new…
I guess theyre not just for a 426 max wedge… they do have 4 bolts not six bolts but I’m probably going to end up using em…
seems it’s a fad on eBay buy from a seller selling new repops and then wait until it’s no more for sell and then give it time let things settle cool down and then flip em… and a lot of times I can’t tell if the part is a past part because it’s so hard to tell…

A lot of people don’t buy parts for cars they buy em to flip em but you can’t just buy and instantly turn around and sell it you gotta blend in… the best time to sell is when you can’t find non for sell around the internet or if it’s all high price… high price is tricky.. bids is what matter and ended matters to me it’s what got me obsessed with rare parts because every 5-8 months it’s a new market of parts with the usual very high priced stuff that’s been on singe I started getting into eBay heavily… this is not a big market but the rich not the poor who see a lot like what I’ve got might pay 7000-10000 dollars for all that on my bed especially 10000 when it’s a 70-71 am fm radio I wish I had,a 8 track cassette player 70 only with the bezel, two 72-74 am fm radios, 2 rallye bars, a bunch of clocks and clocks and more parts… they see something that they desperately need thats blended in with the bulk package to where they just have to buy the entire bundle for that part-you use the parts around that one part to signal the brain to wonder about how to make that into a profit…. The rich will take the parts they need out of the bundle and send em to restoration shops and then put em on professional restoration cars cars that was built by high wages and sell those cars for 200000 a piece really 10000 is a good deal…

I think rare parts like e body parts in the future won’t be worth as much parted out in single parts because many people believe it takes to long to find all the other parts… bulk I think will go up in value in rare parts-especially mint condition rare parts… e body lots on eBay is ultra rare-i see common e body lots of parts but nothing like that picture above with all those parts in my bed… yes the bed cover is not my style but it’s useable and I don’t care about bedroom fashion…

IMG_8102.jpeg

IMG_8103.jpeg

IMG_8104.jpeg

IMG_8105.jpeg

IMG_8106.jpeg

IMG_8107.jpeg

IMG_8108.jpeg

IMG_8109.jpeg

Last edited:
Back