• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Celebrating My Shop's 10th Anniversary with a BIG Sale! ~ Distinctive Custom Powder Coating

CudaChick1968

Reaction score
I haven't checked in here in awhile but have some news to share with everybody.

My humble little custom powder coating shop, Phoenix Specialty Coatings, celebrates its 10th Anniversary on May 31!!! The time has flown by. I’ve had the opportunity to meet and work with hundreds of amazing motorheads through the years (though I admit the vast majority of them have been from FABO, FaceBook and FBBO rather than here, so I want to change that).

jensen-valve-covers-paul-linstead-2016-010-jpg.jpg

Through December 31, 2017, all returning past customers will receive a 10% discount on the labor. New customers using PSC for the first time will enjoy a 7% labor discount. As always, our honored U.S. Military -- enlisted, retired and Veterans -- will continue to receive the best labor discount I offer, but for 2017 it's been upped to 12% instead of 10%.

1971-mopar-dual-snorkel-air-cleaner-jpg.jpg

Most of my efforts are in the custom venue, but I do factory-style restorations for discriminating enthusiasts too.

Get your parts in this year to take advantage of these great savings!!! When you hire PSC you get the best, most personalized service available ... and for 2017 you can get the highest quality work for an even better price. I'll work up most anything metal regardless of whether it's a car part or not.

porch-remodel-tom-nowicki-keystone-doug-greenhaw-shelves-022-jpg.jpg

jim-whalin-navy-dinner-bell-001-jpg.jpg
jim-whalin-navy-dinner-bell-023-jpg.jpg

If you've visited my website before, you'll know that I mostly work on Mopar stuff, but it's not ONLY Mopar stuff. << grin >>

gregg-cockrell-nissan-valve-cover-007-jpg.jpg

roger-eberhardt-sbc-manifold-after-017-jpg.jpg

022-jpg.jpg

Check out the website for hundreds more work samples or to get ideas for your own project.

Rob Cooke six pack, C10 Chevy truck 006 - Copy.JPG

Mention Promo Code "PSC10-E" when you call or write for a quote.

yard-erosion-and-greg-reynolds-mps-with-stefs-tranny-pan-064-jpg.jpg

I charge $35 an hour before the 10th Anniversary Discount is applied, and every job is quoted individually to be fair to everyone. Photos of your metal (with close ups of any dings / dents / damage) help ensure a more accurate estimate when you write. Unlike most others in my industry, I try to get your metal as close to perfect as possible before any powder flies unless you prefer to keep the factory flaws intact.

003.JPG

This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or Gift Certificates.

Visit the website at http://PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com to learn more. FaceBook users can check out the shop's FaceBook Fan Page at Phoenix Specialty Coatings | Facebook -- my latest work is debuted there first. Give me a call at 731-613-9192 between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. Central time for questions and to discuss the details of your project. (Yep, Central time! I'm located in northwest Tennessee, not Arizona.)

Thank you for taking a moment to check it out -- comments and questions are always welcome. You have all helped in making PSC the go-to place for custom one-offs, Mopar parts restorations and multi-color powder work since 2007! I couldn't have done it for a decade without YOU ... and I look forward to the next ten years turning your visions into reality.

Back