• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Challenger convertible - 1970, solid, unrestored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vert

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Challenger convertible.

Link to ALBUM>
http://imgur.com/a/vEAOv

I bought this car in 2001 from a guy in California. It was always there prior to me getting it. It has lived in my garage since. The body is solid, white with blue interior, and black top. I had US CarTool frame connectors installed in 2012. They are THE BEST. The car is rock solid. Two 1/4 rust spots on rear quarter. Gets lots of ooh-ahhs when I take it out. I added the RT dual exhaust cutout rear valance. It has the original (I was told) 318, with Edelbrock dual-plane 4-bbl intake, 650 Holley 4 bbl carb, stock aircleaner, dual exhaust, and a mild cam. it sounds perfect with a nice rumble. It has the rallye hood (added), rally dash with 150 speedo and 8k tach. Clock works. It has slapstick mounted in the 1970 console. It has new Legendary carpet (spring 2012). Power steering, power drum brakes, power convertible top, and new lines for the top pump. Rimblow steering wheel. It has 15" Rally wheels, color correct for 1970, nice centers, with nice trim rings. Mounted are BFG Radial T/As in 255/60x15. It originally had 14 inch Magnum wheels. The dash pad is a cover, but looks great. It has AM radio, working. It has chrome dual sport mirrors (70 only) thou it came with a single non-sport mirror (included). Trunk floor has some rust thru. I put on a new Legendary B5 tonneau cover for the convertible top. It has Mopar electronic ignition. I have the original owners name and address. The car was built in Hamtramk, MI.
Car is located in Annapolis, MD, garaged and covered.
Reasonably priced at $28.5

Would consider trade for 68-70 GTX convertible.

PM here or email barracuda71 at verizon DOT NET

rzI41.jpg

6hpJc.jpg

sTRpW.jpg

qmcIi.jpg

tfMe2.jpg

4CAR4.jpg

t4D9U.jpg

Lsduw.jpg

fxKOT.jpg

DcEWv.jpg

KcqwD.jpg