• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger dash pad

harlow conrad

Reaction score
Looking for some input , I need a 71-74 air , dash pad,I know just dash has a great rep,but wondering if any other members have experience with other manufacturers,has anyone tried year ones?

budascuda

Reaction score
Just go just dash.
I have only heard good things about their quality.
(The only negative about them is that they take their time to do quality work)

Good luck

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Call Dave at Roseville moparts. They have the metro dash's and they are a really good quality dash. I have two and can't complain.

quapman

Reaction score
Metro? Metro makes door panels. The dash pads that Roseville sells are from Alan Foxx, whose company has been known as Ultimate Rides, Carolina Dash Pad and a few others.

blucuda

Reaction score
I would call Bob at ABCMoparts. Just got a dash pad for my Barracuda and was impressed with the quality.

harlow conrad

Reaction score
So what kind of money for the metro dash and is there a core charge,ship one to them,metal core or are they the ABS?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
My mistake Quap. Ultimate rides dash pad then. I called it metro as I purchased the dash at the same time I purchased all the metro door panels.
It's a metal core. yes you have to send in a metal core to them. I found a cheap core in Detroit and had him deliver it over to roseville. Cheaper than shipping.
I am happy with the results.

One easy search and all the info is at your computer.
https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/70-cuda-dash-pad-black-1-speaker-non-ac_/

or here for all the dash parts.

E Body Dash | Roseville Moparts

WhiskeyRebel

Reaction score
I just received one from Bob at ABCMoparts. He was great to deal with and the pad looks great.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Is the graining exact to the originals?
How is the fitment?
Any flaws at all like on the seams, corners or bends? Did the speaker grill's fit fine?

fasjac

Reaction score
I used just dash 12-13 years ago and great fit and finish. Metal core and you send yours back or buy it. I think it was 150.00 (core)!then. Would definitely use em again.

WhiskeyRebel

Reaction score
Here's some photos of the one I just got from Bob at ABCMoparts. I have not installed it yet but I dont anticipate any issues as it is an original core and looks in good shape. I can take some closer shots if you want.

dash1.jpg

dash2.jpg

dash under.jpg

Back