• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Chick with a Cuda

RocketSurgeon

Reaction score
It has a new Milodon pan. The pan on the 318 doesn't fit and the 360 was only a block when i got it. And the K-frame was replaced in 2021 with a full QA1 Suspension system.
I have a 73 Challenger that I am going through just got don’t mitigating all the body rust and looking to replace the suspension. I was about a week away from pulling the trigger and I was going to go with the QA1 upgraded suspension. Was it everything all the resto shows making it out to be?

chickwitha_Cuda

Reaction score
I have a 73 Challenger that I am going through just got don’t mitigating all the body rust and looking to replace the suspension. I was about a week away from pulling the trigger and I was going to go with the QA1 upgraded suspension. Was it everything all the resto shows making it out to be?
I'm not sure how the shows portray it, but I am more than satisfied! It went in incredibly easily! We were honestly standing around asking where it was going to go wrong because it went in with so few issues! Driving it, I love that I can adjust the shocks over time to make the drive feel the way I want.

RocketSurgeon

Reaction score
I'm not sure how the shows portray it, but I am more than satisfied! It went in incredibly easily! We were honestly standing around asking where it was going to go wrong because it went in with so few issues! Driving it, I love that I can adjust the shocks over time to make the drive feel the way I want
Thank you so much for the reply I really value the opinion of actual customer than all the shows and commercials. I honestly trust them, but I use the forums to verify, you know!

Back