• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

College kid looking for a project car on LONG ISLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrocide595

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Alright, so here's the deal: I'm a college student in the Long Island (NY) area working 2 jobs to get through school, but I think it's important to my education to have a project car to work on while I'm in school (Majoring in auto tech).

I know in this economy, this isn't what most people selling mopars want to hear, but I'm more than willing to work it off this summer or maybe try and arrange some sort of a monthly payment or something. After bills, I don't have much cash each month to play around with, but I'm honest and I was brought up to always do my best and be honest. I also know that in this economy, most people selling their mopars need the cash to either keep the house or feed the family, so I understand the chances of hitting such an offer are low.

I'm looking for maybe a '70 challenger, 68 dart, or maybe a '70 'cuda, but I'm open to other suggestions. I don't care what the drivetrain is- It can be a 318-440, or a roller, doesn't make a difference to me. I have a 360 block sitting around I could build at a later date. When I say "work it off" I obviously mean within legal limits... (I have friends who have done some crazy stuff for a car). PM me if you have any ideas, know of any cheap project cars for sale in the area, or any suggestions. All help is greatly appreciated.

My only request regarding the car is "preferably no rust bucket barn finds". I don't mean to be picky, I just doubt I'd ever have the money to do a full restoration with massive amounts of body work, etc.. Tell me what car you have to offer, how much you value it at/ what kind of work I could do for it, I'll take a look, and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks a lot for reading this post, and PM me with any questions or offers/ suggestions.

-Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back