• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

corruption of a G.M. kind of guy

fish stink

Reaction score
well i joined this site because i may have bought a 73 Cuda. I am a member of for a bodies only and known as fish stink. My 69 440 Cuda is on the rotisserie now and waiting for trunk turn down pieces. I have done the front end will new parts and converted it to tubular a arms and disc brakes or the b body size. i have welded half of the level 3 kit from US car tools. Now i have a good chance of getting a 1973 fair shell of a Cuda by horse trading with a farmer that is looking for a place to install a 454 and i happened to have a spare 67 G.M.C. step side farm truck. I have a spare 360 roller cam Magnum engine a a 5 speed manual transmission as a starting point on this 73 Cuda that will have 71 parts on it with a shaker scoop instead of the O.E. look. Its green now but i will be doing it in black.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
7C91F368-1D91-444A-92C3-BD955016434F.jpeg

budascuda

Reaction score
So the stink is from the corruption? 😇😇
welcome to our site and the very best!

fish stink

Reaction score
So the stink is from the corruption? 😇😇
welcome to our site and the very best!
Ha ha good one! Fish Stink because of the Cuda that will burn rubber and stink up the neighborhood one day . Corruption is because i was a 100% G.M. guy for 50 years young and now i am sliding over to the dark side of Mopar. Expensive critters to restore compared to my Chivies but i always liked Superbee's because of my family name in french translated to english.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Sounds like a cool project.

Back