• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Crazy Priced Car Collection for Sale in PA (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Found on Craigslist, Tioga, PA
Guy has three cars for sale including a 70 Challenger, cars are intact but rough
The other two cars are a 68 Bee and a 70 Duster
Both the Challenger and Duster were original 6 cyl cars that have had V-8 installed
Finally, he has an all aluminum hemi and trans for sale, apparently the engine is worked.
I thought prices were way out of line. (over 50 k for the collection)
He is willing to sell the cars separately.
The most troubling line in the ad:"only for someone who knows Mopars and prices"
Anyway, some deep fodder for thought!

Ad Reads:
MOPAR PEOPLE. . .I AM SELLING OFF MY CARS AND PARTS. . ..AS A GROUP,$51,500 OR SEPARATE;
I have three cars that are in project roller stages that are all good collectable cars,
I will list the first roller which is a 1970 Dodge challenger that started out as 6 cylinder but now has a eight cyl. k frame and front disc brake set up. The trunk is gone as is the diver's floor by the gas pedal but there is new pans that go with this car, the rest of this car is good, The interior is dry rotted from sitting in the Texas sun for years but is all there.
The second roller is true 1968 Super Bee with a wm21 vin tag, the roller has had new floor and driver side quarter panel put on and some other work done getting ready to do primer work with the thought of putting our 426 hemi motor in but other things are getting in our way so we need to move on. This car is very nice and all body parts plus some other new items will go with this deal if price is met.
Our third car is a 1970 Duster that started out as six cyl. That now has a 360 with a 727 trans this car drives and runs. It is in four coats of primer, the body on this car is perfect with everything new , wiring, brakes that has disc up front and new in the back with all new lines and hose, gas tank with all new lines, it is ready to paint and finish, exhaust needs to be done. Good tires with original wheels very nice stance.
The last thing we have is a new with only 98 miles on it is a 426 hemi all aluminum motor with 727 trans with over drive full dress billet accessories along with extras, that has over $40,000 invested that we are Lowering to sell. . . call with questions. This is only going to work for those of you that know Mopar cars and prices. Thanks

Could be a deal here, (doubt it)
but they would have to go to Barrett Jackson first!
Maybe someone could use the Hemi if the price is right!
buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5541158900.html
Dino2 (1).gif

00e0e_arZf8Zl2fkm_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They apparently need someone who knows mopar prices to tell them what their slant six cars are worth in project form. Maybe 8K challenger. Maybe 3K duster, and maybe 8K for a 68 super bee "project". That's just crazy.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They apparently need someone who knows mopar prices to tell them what their slant six cars are worth in project form. Maybe 8K challenger. Maybe 3K duster, and maybe 8K for a 68 super bee "project". That's just crazy.

I am with u on the prices. A little much for 6cyl projects even if they were modified to V8s.
The hemi engine might b worth looking at if someone could get it at a fair price.
Dino2 (1).gif

Last edited:

Rdwsp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on guys let the guy dream a little bit but will wake him up with a 4 only eBoddy jolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back