• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

crushed cars

426mike440

Reaction score
we must thank the fast and furious directors for making a choice of crushing all the film set cars.
they thought they might get in the wrong hands.
thanks that's more cars we can't enjoy or own for the future.
it must be great to go to uni and become brain dead.. thank directors..........
they could auction them for a chariety.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I agree with mmissile. I have seen more rare cars and parts come up in the last few years than I saw in the entire decade of the 90's.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I think it's bull crap they crushed the movie cars. They are movie cars !!! I have pictures of the movie cars next to my house here in Salida where they filmed the mountain scenes.

nakabrd

Reaction score
On behalf of the Baby Boomers I like to thank mmissle for his compassion. As I would expect from a guy like him, he missed the point completely. It doesn't matter how many classic muscle cars are or will be available, the point is they crushed perfectly good existing classic cars. I hope we Baby Boomers that are apparently on death's doorstep, leave our cars to our children so there won't be "plenty of cars"

KATSAAR

Reaction score
with the prices the way they are .good luck buying anything.
its becoming a rich and famous sport.

426mike440

Reaction score
tell me which part don't you understand ... good cars being crashed from a corporate decision,, that can't be replaced or as katsaar said .
if you don't have a love for all the old cars go away...........................................

426mike440

Reaction score
and do know how many of your cars go all over the world the numbers are getting smaller.........but what ever.... a

jfreakofkorn

Reaction score
they have a set number that was produced through the year(s) of manufacture

you also have to count in the wreck(s)/ accident(s) that they have had. or the one(s) that where left behind in a field or I will fix to be left to rot =0/

along w/ the one(s) that were parted out throughout the year(s) that were interchangeable w/ other make(s) or model(s) ( if any )

so the list is growing smaller w/ each passing year ( and whatever is ever on the road will either be passed thru the family 80 percent of the time or sold once done or restored )

so whatever car they say its to far gone is just an excuse IMO because they are solution(s) in fixing them while enjoying them in the process ( father son/ daughter project or taking the family out to a cruise night )

Back