• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Cuda Convertible Rear Panels - used briefly

Status
Not open for further replies.

willstoy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Don't ask me why, but car restorer couldn't figure out why my rear window regulators wouldn't come through the panels on my Challenger. Never said anything about it when I picked the car up, so I thought he figured it out.... Needless to say, after the cars home and just sorting out little weird things I realize he installed "Cuda" panels, not Challenger ones. And he cut the regulators to extend them (ugh).

Just found and bought a used ($$$) set of regulators, so I just ordered the correct panels. This means I have a set of pretty new white Cuda panels for sale. Realizing they are used, I just want to recoup some of my cost towards the correct ones and ease the pain of this almost $1,000 mistake. Very small crack on top (pictured) and they obviously did some elongating of the hole for the regulator for some reason. I don't believe they show when installed. New set was just under $500, so asking $350 OBO.

IMG_6888.JPG

IMG_9712.JPG

IMG_2227.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back