• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Cuda Question for know it alls - emblem on fender?

Bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Who can tell me if the 70 up Cuda either did or did not have the pentastar on the passenger side fender? Was there ever a instance where it was not put on by the factory? Or is it more of a forgot to put it back or didn't want it on after a repaint / body work?

mmissile

Reaction score
One of the trim presses on that fender line[even repair panels got all the strikes and assemblies]. I worked at Warren Stamping, and did everything imaginable from7ft. quarter panels to little unibody pieces.

Adam

Reaction score
Who can tell me if the 70 up Cuda either did or did not have the pentastar on the passenger side fender? Was there ever a instance where it was not put on by the factory? Or is it more of a forgot to put it back or didn't want it on after a repaint / body work?

My 70 Cuda did not have one. It had been repainted once prior to my ownership, but there was no hole/ patch or weld on the original fender...

aussiemark

Reaction score
Just saying that although nobody here may have seen one with out it, nobody has seen them all and stranger things have left the factory,
I agree I had some NOS fenders for Australian Valiants and they had the holes for the emblem, but maybe some times the guy at the factory didn't put them in and rather then drill them latter they just let them go without?

Back