• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Cuda suspension parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an 8-3/4 rear housing with axles and drum brakes that is looking for a good home. $150 or best offer.

20191130_141519.jpg

I also have a K-member available. Looking for $200 or best offer for it. Overall appears in very good condition.

20191130_141444.jpg

As seen in the first picture, I also have the rest of the drum brake front suspension (lower control arms, upper control arms and spindles). If anyone has any need for those, let me know. They have a fair amount of surface rust on them, but look like they would clean up nicely and appear to be overall good condition.

Parts are located in the Chattanooga, TN area.

ScottG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, there isn't any coin on my k frame that I can find. I also couldn't find any date code stamped in it. Not sure if it has been painted so many times that it is no longer visible or what.

I removed it from a 70 Cuda, but I am fairly certain it was not original to that car.

ScottG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: $200 takes it all if anyone is interested. Really just need this out of the garage to make room for working on getting the car put back together. If you need something here, please let me know. I am willing to listen to anything reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back