• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Cuda tail panel trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

rklein71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought mine aftermarket as well as was very pleased.

wing - Copy.jpg

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So where did you get you Cuda trim? I not heard of anyone satisfied with their reproduction set. I perfer oem. I’ve seen oem sets sell for $450 used. And sell quickly.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you look at the photo provided by rklein71 that the repro s are not made correctly and do not have the 15 % peak in the center of the top and bottom pieces . the top and bottom are not straight . c pieces are workable if know what to do.

ldr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im sure that i sent you a pm , but i have one show quality set of originals left.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I imagine comparing them side by side would show the difference. I’ve seen the real bad end pieces before. These look better though.

rklein71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you look at the photo provided by rklein71 that the repro s are not made correctly and do not have the 15 % peak in the center of the top and bottom pieces . the top and bottom are not straight . c pieces are workable if know what to do.

Wow, you have quite the eagle eye....since I am building a non-original car (BHG), I don't really care about minor details like that. I will let the die hards spend crazy money. I think the trim fit nearly perfectly and in my opinion, looks fantastic. I didn't like the clips that much though. I think I got the trim through Classic Industries during their frequent sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back