• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

dash pad #5

michael bucklew

Reaction score
pad #5. same problem as before. Gap between pad and trim. trim is OEM. saved when I disassembled car. pic of trim is ic correct position. assl pad studs are in the right position\

Xcudame

Reaction score
Are you trying to upload the photos as a . jpg? Weird you were able to upload photos in earlier posts.

Sorry, please don't take offense, but it makes me think something is wrong with your car dash frame and trim you're trying to attach the new pad to. People have been replacing dash pads for decades now with no issues. Time to start thinking outside the dash pad being the problem.

"Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, is the definition of insanity!" - Albert Einstein.

michael bucklew

Reaction score
I am the original owner--never wrecked. the trim is OEM, ..the new pad fit all the stud holes perfectly. what is rong I haven't a clue. going to check all the pieces to see if I missed something, but screw holes do not lie. Perplexed

Back