• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

dash pad.

michael bucklew

Reaction score
dash pad #4. no fit .
2nd pad from company #2. from left--fit at passenger side. pic 3. driver side trim piece[oem part]. studs do not line up--under dash. last pic---fit at drivers side.....Does anyone know of a supplier that will GUARANTEE their product to fit???????

IMG_0376.jpeg

IMG_0377.jpeg

IMG_0379.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

IMG_0385.jpeg

moparleo

Reaction score
Coul it be a problem with the dash frame that you are attaching it to? Was the frame removed and reinstalled since the original pad wad removed ?
What happened to the original dash pad ?

michael bucklew

Reaction score
Coul it be a problem with the dash frame that you are attaching it to? Was the frame removed and reinstalled since the original pad wad removed ?
should have known better or hindsight...threw it away more than 20 years ago

michael bucklew

Reaction score
If the dash frame is bent or twisted it could affect the slignment of the dash pads.
I do not know... did not have my original pad. threw it away 20 years ago or better. relying on the company to supply one

michael bucklew

Reaction score
tr
crew it away along with all the plastic interior parts 20 years ago. car NEVER wrecked. I am original owner

michael bucklew

Reaction score
tr
crew it away along with all the plastic interior parts 20 years ago. car NEVER wrecked. I am original owner
I also think that the suds for mounting the pad are too far forward towards the window. studs go in holes BUT there is that big gap

Back