• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dash Speaker Grille cost

70Hardtop

Reaction score
I have been searching for a replacement top of dash speaker grille for quite a while and have been amazed/frustrated by their cost on ebay. Just a small bit of molded plastic really, made in ?? wherever. Prices seem to range from over $95 to $135. With shipping of around $28-35, plus tax/duty etc to Australia, I'm looking at between A$190 -220 in my money for this. I just won't pay that. Only reason I can think why, is that maybe they are a low production number item - that is, not many manufacturers make them and not many are made. So I found a broken one for about $30 and luckily I was also buying some other parts so he put it in the box for me. It's pretty bad, mostly all of the slats have broken off in a pile, so I have to carefully glue them back with epoxy and even make up some more slats out of something .

Ralph

Reaction score
If it does not work out for you I have a original chrysler grill 2984 028 79314. great shape - one broken slat but have it. You confirm if's it correct for your car - it came off a 73 cuda.
You can have it for $25 if you like plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN9641.JPG
    DSCN9641.JPG
    487.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN9643.JPG
    DSCN9643.JPG
    557 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN9644.JPG
    DSCN9644.JPG
    764.4 KB · Views: 123

70Hardtop

Reaction score
f it does not work out for you I have a original chrysler grill 2984 028 79314. great shape - one broken slat but have it. You confirm if's it correct for your car - it came off a 73 cuda.
You can have it for $25 if you like plus shipping.
Sorry for the late reply, for some reason FEBO doesn't send an email to me even if I click Watch posts. Anyway, appreciate the offer thanks for photos... if you still have it I will certainly take it if you are able to send it USPS First Class? Ok to PM you to exchange details re payment & shipping etc?

That will save me a heap of time, even though I am more than capable of repairing this broken one, but as the years go by the projects and things to do go up and time to do them goes down, haha.

Last edited:
Back