• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

deleting conversation issues help needed.

ldr

Reaction score
no , i have not. cant you fix it ? you must of changed something in the last couple of weeks

Finoke

Reaction score
Thanks, I've been having this same issue. Closing the bottom ad banner worked for me.

ldr

Reaction score
What everybody seems to not understand is there is no visible banner at the bottom, period.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Thought I'd play around with this to see if mine works and it does. So, you're saying you don't get the bottom banner (2) after you click on a conversation box (1) AND it's not hidden or covered up by an advertisement down there. I'm using Chrome with the ad blocker "uBlock Origin".

Screenshot (142).png

ldr

Reaction score
you are correct, no banner or add or place to "X" out , however you acan "faintly see the "X" out it is "gosted" as see it

sixpactogo

Reaction score
you are correct, no banner or add or place to "X" out , however you acan "faintly see the "X" out it is "gosted" as see it
So.....If you click on that ghosted X, it doesn't go away? Mine does but comes right back once I go to another page or another thread. Then I have to click on the ghosted X again if I want it gone. Apparently, it sounds like if you click on the ghosted X, nothing happens.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Does anything change or happen on your display if you click on the "Selected" button just below the orange "Start conversation" button?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You cant X out the panel? Have you tried a different browser?

no , i have not. cant you fix it ? you must of changed something in the last couple of weeks

Try a different browser -- I want to see if that fixes the issue so I know its a problem with a specific browser.

The techs are working to solve but cant recreate the problem, plus, its a holiday week.

ldr

Reaction score
son't know how to switch broswers.

ldr

Reaction score
Why does your web page say that "you have insufficient privileges to post here. ? is this the possibly the reason i cannot delete conversations? should't be my broswer because it works fine on "For B Bodies only ". i assume you use the same techs for both sites c, Correct? Are you going to try to fix the problem so I can delete prior conversations??

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t know what the problem is, I need to know more like where your seeing this

ldr

Reaction score
at the bottom of the page while trying to delete conversations

ldr

Reaction score
why dont you trying calling me on the phone so we do it real time instead of taking 2 weeks on line? my cell 304 670 0758 1/29/23 i have phyiscal therapy until noon est.

ldr

Reaction score
I don’t know what the problem is, I need to know more like where your seeing this
what is it you need to know exactly ? its been since Dec 20,2022 since i have been able to send or recieve pm's. is there a chance you can get thuis fixed ??

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
what is it you need to know exactly ? its been since Dec 20,2022 since i have been able to send or recieve pm's. is there a chance you can get thuis fixed ??
It’s not broken on the site as best as I can tell, I don’t know if you need to clear your inbox out or what the problem is. I don’t call people.

ldr

Reaction score
that why i contacted you ,I cannot clean out .please fix it

Back