• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Distributor Identification

rwfid

Reaction score
I have a distributor I pulled off my six pack a few years ago because the parts store couldn't find any info to get parts for it. Is this an original six pack distributor. If so, is there a way to tell the manufacturing date?

11-24-2012 002.jpg

rwfid

Reaction score
I actually bought a different distributor so I don't need parts. It is a dual point distributor. I'm just trying to get some stuff cleaned up around my place. I'd hate to throw it out if it is a six pack distributor. I know my dad went to a lot of effort to make the engine appear to be an original six pack engine even down to the dates on some stuff. I'm just not sure about the distributor though.

rwfid

Reaction score
Thanks moparleo. I doubt I have to look any farther than you for the right answer. I guess I'd better put it with the rest of my parts I probably won't ever use.

moparleo

Reaction score
Clean it up a little , take more pictures and offer it for sale on eBay or this site. I am sure someone doing a restoration on one of these cars would pay good money for an original part.
Glad to help with info when I can.

Back