• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Door panel repair

pschlosser

Reaction score
DSC07489.JPG

What is the best glue to use on this kick panel repair? My attempts to repair in the past using PVC, model styrene and ABS plastic glues have failed miserably.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Thanks Moparlee. It looks like it might do the job for Pschlosser's panels. Good to know you have used it successfully.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I use some epoxy from believe it or not, from Harbor freight and it worked where the brand names fails. fix someone's fan shroud. It dried a semi transparent yellow. I'm like SOB! Maybe this will help.

terrywalker

Reaction score
I have also used the JB Weld Plastic Bonder with success on various plastics. I rough up the hidden back surface before applying and if it has stress, I may add some mesh and coat over it. Just some things I've done.
Terry W.

Adam

Reaction score
I used this stuff on several plastic repairs; it’s very strong and sets in minutes. It has the ability to flex a little, unlike most epoxies. It is expensive, but one order will repair several items, and has a good shelf life if you store it properly.

Back