• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB E body a/c heater box assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, I am in central arkansas, and I do have an ac box assembly.......But it has some condition issues, several cracks in the box, and it will need a lot of work , TOTAL RESTORATION. The 1st few pics show my #1 part, it is missing 1 plastic part, the last 2 pics, show my #2 rougher ac box, but it does have the part that is missing off the #1 box. Maybe you can find a better part, closer to you that might work out better for you, and that would be fine. I will hold these parts for a while. Plus shipping is going to be costly, as part is big and heavy. I do not have great pics, currently, as I did not want to spend a lot of time on it, because you might be shopping for a really nice part, and my parts are going to need a lot of work. But my price would be very reasonable. If you can not find a better part, let me know. no rush. thanks willie

DCFC0136.JPG

DCFC0137.JPG

DCFC0138.JPG

DCFC0139.JPG

DCFC0140.JPG

DCFC0141.JPG

DCFC0142.JPG

DCFC0143.JPG

DCFC0144.JPG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have 1 picture of the #2 rougher parts box, that does have the plastic part that is missing on the # 1 box. hope this is not too confusing. No rush, maybe you can find a better part, and that might be better

DCFC0147.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back