• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

E Body Leaf Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockatansky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi guys, i have a set of replacement springs i would like to sell. they came with a challenger i no longer have so i have no use for them. they have been outside for a little while so they don't look brand new, but i don't think they have ever been installed and used. when i got them they looked brand new.

the part numbers are 4452985 and 4452984, according to summit these are replacements for the OE springs on 440/426 equipped cars.

i'm sure shipping would be pricey, you know how big and clumsy and heavy a leaf spring is, so local pickup is probably the only way to go. i'm happy to meet someone within a reasonable distance. they're located in 08087, little egg harbor, new jersey, near the shore. i would like to get $150 for them. also have a few other loose challenger bits that came with the car lying around that i'm going to go through and try to list separately, small block water pump, a set of side mirrors, misc. stuff like that. pm me and we can talk, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back