• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Ebody rear torque boxes for sale cuda challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale new torque boxes for 70 to 74 ebodies. These are new and i have 50 pairs $75.00 pair plus 17.80 shipping. I live in Darby Momtana 59829

IMG_0670 - Copy.JPG

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they look like originals from the top side bottom looking up from under the car) or are they just flat around the shackle nuts access opening?

gzig5

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do they look like originals from the top side bottom looking up from under the car) or are they just flat around the shackle nuts access opening?
Some of the more expensive ones I've seen online (which I assume are patterned on the originals) have a formed reinforcing lip around the square opening. Those sell for a lot more than the asking price here, probably because press-forming that lip is not free or easy. These look pretty nice, but don't appear to have that formed lip. I was planning on making my own when I get to that point but may reconsider that and get a set of these from Wayne. I just looked at SpeedyMetals and I'd need to buy $70 worth of 11ga steel flat stock just to get started on them.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a factory pair that I was able to get off of an old parted out E Body years ago. I welded them in my last Challenger and had to sell that project unfortunately.

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If these would sell better i would consider having them made but sales are slow so for now i don't have the fronts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back